FREE baby boy clothes newborn-6 months

Home Forums SWAP SHOP FREE baby boy clothes newborn-6 months

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ellokittee

I have a TON of baby boy clothes to give away free to a needing soul/souls. My twins have grown so fast that most have only been worn once or twice, some with tags still on! Vests, baby grows, fleece jammies, hats, mitts, snowsuits, jackets…you name it, I have it! Collection from Mornington, though I will deliver if not too far! All freshly laundered in Fairy and from smoke-free house.

I am also on the lookout for any hand-me-downs of boys clothes sizes 9 months and up…trying to "pay it forward" here in the hopes that good fortune will be returned. :D

ellokittee

bumpity bump

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Are they still available?? I am interested 🙂

where abouts do you live, I’m not familiar with the name of your area/town. I’m in Ratoath, Meath

Thanks in advance

Linda

ellokittee

yes, still available and thepile is growing by the day! mornington is between drogheda and bettystown on the coast, could arrange a pickup wherever suits you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hiya, sorry I don’t know your name

No problem at all, I can take a spin in the car and meet you at a location that suits you.

Can you send me a private mail and we can arrange a suitable day & time? I only joind the forum and don’t know how to PM, sorry

Thanks again

Linda

happymumblemum
    Participant

I need a baby to avail of these offers 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.