FREE ANTIGRAVITY YOGA Class for Everyone!!

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness FREE ANTIGRAVITY YOGA Class for Everyone!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    laura

HI guys,

We are celebrating big time this week at Labfitness (as Vanessa and myself have been appointed as master trainers for Antigravity yoga Ireland and UK!)…so for this week all AG Yoga classes are free of charge for everyone…

only a few conditions

1. due to limited equipment places must be booked in advanced
    2. You must come with a desire to destress, workout and and above all have FUN!!

to view timetable please click
    http://www.antigravityyogaireland.com/3 … neous7.htm

And you can email me at laura@labfitness.com or reach me on 087 6314752

come and give it a go…you will love it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi laura

I am interested to know about gravity yoga classes,but the link posted is not working.Can you please post the link again?.Moreover I will send an email for further information.

munchin
    Participant

absolutely FAB class – did the trial last week and start my course tonight Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!! i love the relaxtion at the begining was hooked from then!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi laura

I am interested to know about gravity yoga classes,but the link posted is not working.Can you please post the link again?.Moreover I will send an email for further information.
    Hi
    You can access the Labfitness website with the advert on the right hand side of the site, from there you can find out all about the brilliant Anti-Gravity classes.

They’re great fun and I would highly recommend to everyone to try them out.

laura

hi guys,

sorry for late reply but we have been away at Blackpool international fitness convention hanging hundred’s of people upside down in the hammock!!… the UK has gone mad for Antigravity yoga and the word is that Madonna’s new business venture, Hard Candy fitness clubs is taking Antigravity yoga on board!!!!!

The new term of AGY starts this week… if you want to give it a go check the timetable below

http://www.antigravityyoga.ie

The usual price for a 5 week course is 100 euro but anyone from mumstown gets 30 euro off when paid up front ..each class is 1.5 hours of pure enjoyment…give it a go…you wont regret it!

munchin
    Participant

oh didn’t know about the € 30 i was going to use voucher i got last week – so do i just tell them i’m on mumstown when paying tonight? txs a mill Laura

Taylor5

absolutely FAB class – did the trial last week and start my course tonight Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!! i love the relaxtion at the begining was hooked from then!!!!!

Munchin its just brilliant… i do 1.5 hours of the restorative AGY it just pure relaxation, i come out like im drunk! I have had a sore back all week, was doing a move and Laura moved my hands and gave me half a turn and in one move my back freed up and pain free. One class a week isnt enough might need to sign up for a second class or buy a hamock for home
    Laura you could start doing B&B in hamocks 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

yeah Taylor i agree – started the course last night so have done 2 classes now LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    What’s the difference with the restorative AGY?

I couldn’t do the swoosh last week – my hammock was a fraction high and it was resting on my section scars but i said it to Vanessa and she adjusted it last night and i was swooshing away. I’m not as sore this am and actually feel that i wasn’t "pulling" as much on the hammock and feel more like i’ve got an overall work out this week, looking forward to next Wed already 😉

Taylor5

It all about relaxation http://www.omfactorynyc.com/events/anti … -bliss.htm

i find i have to adjust, if you have the edge of the hamock on the scar it can hurt a bit, i just take my time and fold it over iykwim and swish away!

munchin
    Participant

def think it was the height of hammock – i had to really strecht to get into the hammock last week but with it being that bit lower was def more comfy allround
    that restorative one looks lovely!

laura

munchin you should come one week and give restorative a go…totally different to regular Antigravity yoga… being a cardio junkie myself,i have to say im really enjoying teaching that class…is the only chance i get all week to relax, decompress my spine and chill.

regarding the discount, you just need to say it when you are booking the course. The offer is available to anyone that pays in full on the first night or before course starts.

Taylor a good few people have started doing 2 classes per week, as they find is getting them really toned and back pain free for the week…so you should consider doing restorative and a regular agy class

Taylor5

I was thinking of doing the two classes, miss the trill of the AGY, you dont get that from restorative, but the relaxation is just amazing!!! Anything like the nights sleep i had on Tuesday night…. you would swear i had taken a sleeping pill 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

might just do that laura

really enjoying the AGY am doing an aerobic class elsewhere at min with a friend so wil have to wait until that’s done before i start anything else 😉

munchin
    Participant

soloving this class – the buzz is just brill! V had us do the inversion facing the mirror last night was pretty weird looking at ourselves hanging upside down 😆 😆 oh and we did the vampire – totally cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    off course i’ve signed up for next term 😉

must give the restorative a try when i get a chance

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.