found 3 dogs

Home Forums Louth Chat found 3 dogs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

hi there we have 3 stray dogs , a golden labrador dog , a black labrador dog and an alaskan wolfhound(i think) bitch in the tenure area , if anyone owns any of these ring me on 0868231471, gargai have been notified and the dog warden

Almae

hi yeah

did u post this on DAR page on facebook ?

Taylor5

There was a stray outside my house this morning, Ds2 was a bit sick so i was trying to get him sorted, ds1 was talking to the dog but i put her out while i went upstairs, i was afraid she would bite him and i wouldnt trust him to stay away from her… i put the food and water outside the door, got ds2 sorted and came back down 10 mins later to find both food and dog gone!! Im so annoyedwith myself that i didnt lock her in 😈
    She didnt have a number but a tag saying she had a chip and to scan her, if she had a number i would have phoned them…. so a word to anyone, please put your phone number as well as the tag disc

Moonflower

have you sorted these dogs noeleeen?? if you havent contacted DAR please call them as if these dogs are still straying they will try & catch them so they dont get run over….or if you want me to pass message on can do…

noeleenw

dogs got away during the night… they attacked ds’s hens killing 4 of them and injuring others…. if any one hears anything please let me know , words can not describe what i think of the owners of these dogs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.