Fota Island

Home Forums National Chat Fota Island

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Admin I see Fota advertises with you, do we have any special discounts or anything, I want to stay one night and go to the park x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Admin I see Fota advertises with you, do we have any special discounts or anything, I want to stay one night and go to the park x
    Here’s some nice offers happy: Fota Island Spa Mid-Week Treats

Anonymous
    Inactive

and there’s a competition for a half day spa package for a guy as well – that’s worth entering too!!:

Fota Island Resort Competition Alert – Prize worth €125

The topic of Fota Island Resort’s blog this week "The Spas are for women myth" has led us on a quest to find out what a man would say if he experienced a Spa treatment…

To help us find the answer, Fota Island Spa has come up with a brilliant competition: We’re looking for you to nominate a man to be put to the test by experiencing a complementary Half Day Package at Fota Island Spa, and telling us about his experience!

To be in with a chance to win this prize for your nominee, all you have to do is email ACOliveira@fotaisland.ie, and tell us why we should pick your nominee to win, his first name, age, and the days of the week that he would be available for a Spa treatment, or like our Facebook page and leave this information as a comment on our competition post. The worthiest nominee will be the winner! Competition closes on Friday, 25th May.

We look forward to hearing from you, and seeing how our winning nominee gets on :-). Ana, Fota Island Spa

http://www.fotaisland.ie/blog/2012/05/m … r-fiction/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Thank you for enquiring about Fota Island Resort. It’s lovely to hear from you, we always welcome your comments and queries.

I am in the process of putting together a special Spa Pamper Package offer for Mums that will be exclusively availabe to members of Mumstown.ie. This exclusive offer will be sent out to you in the June edition of Mumzine, so make sure to keep an eye out.

We also have special Family deals at Fota Island Resort. You might be interested in our Fota Wildlife Park deal. With this deal you can enjoy an overnight stay in Fota Island Hotel & Spa with full Irish breakfast in Fota Restaurant and complimentary tickets to Fota Wildlife Park, from €168 per room. Please find below the link to the special Family deals section of our website so you can browse through all our offers:

http://fe.avvio.com/convert/site/Fota%2 … /9049.html

If you have any more questions please don’t hesitate to ask me! 🙂

Ana
    Fota Island Resort

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.