Fota Island Spa Special Offers

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Fota Island Spa Special Offers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If you’re looking to feel refreshed and renewed this summer, or just to escape for a couple of hours and begin your journey of total relaxation, we may just have the thing for you!

Summer Sensations Offer

A pampering treatment which includes complimentary access to the Hydrotherapy & Thermal Suites and Healthy Options Afternoon Tea in the Amber Lounge;

Single Treatment Package

€60pp – Monday to Thursday & €65pp – Friday to Sunday

Choose one pampering treatment from the list below and combine it with Healthy Options Afternoon Tea in the Amber Lounge. Also receive complimentary access to our Thermal & Hydrotherapy Suites.

-Les Luneides Grape Regeneration Envelopment

-Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage

-Kerstin Florian Refresher Facial

-Aromatouch Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage

-[Comfort Zone] Lushly Polynesian Foot Ritual

————————————————————————————-

Double Treatment Package

€100pp – Monday to Thursday Inclusive & €110pp – Friday to Sunday

Choose two pampering treatments from the list below and combine it with Healthy Options Afternoon Tea in the Amber Lounge. Also receive complimentary access to our Thermal & Hydrotherapy Suites.

-Les Luneides Grape Regeneration Envelopment

-Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage

-Kerstin Florian Refresher Facial

-Aromatouch Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage

-[Comfort Zone] Lushly Polynesian Foot Ritual

The Summer Sensations costs €60pp for a single treatment package and €100pp for a double treatment package on Monday to Thursday and €65pp for a single treatment package and €110 for a double treatment package Friday to Sunday. Available until 31st August 2012. Booking in advance is essential.

Jedt
    Keymaster

After a restless night with a teething baby, sure could do with something like this!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sabbi,

We would be delighted to welcome you to the Spa if you did decide to come. We also have Mama Mio treatments – specially tailored for mums 🙂

I’m sorry to hear about your baby’s teething problems, I can imagine how tough it must be.You probably know this already, but I was told before that cold things may help, like keeping your baby’s bottle in the fridge for example. I hope your baby will feel better soon 🙂

Ana
    Fota Island Spa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.