Fota Island Spa Mid-Week Treats

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Fota Island Spa Mid-Week Treats

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Unwind with Fota Island Spa’s Mid-Week Special Offers
    Available from Monday 21st to Thursday 24th May

———————————————————————————————

1: Warm Fragrant Foot Soak & Foot Massage with Harmony, Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage – 40mins

Begin your experience with a warm foot soak, followed by a lower leg foot massage. Continue your journey with a 25 min relaxing Harmony back, neck & shoulder massage. Pure Bliss!

Normally €80 – Promotion Price €65

2: Complimentary Detox Green Tea Bath Worth €50 With Every Detox Green Tea Envelopment Treatment

Begin your journey with a multi massage Detox Green Tea Bath, incorporating colour light therapy to relax the mind and the body. Detox in Green Tea infusion to stimulate the elimination of toxins and refine your silhouette. Continue your experience by indulging in a floating experience combining relaxation with the absorption of the Detox Green Tea envelopment.

Normally €110 – Promotion Price €60

Mid-Week Treats are available from Monday 21st to Thursday 24th May 2012. Subject to availability. For further information or to make a booking contact Fota Island Spa on 021 4673131 or email spa@fotaisland.ie
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Yum…could do with one of those about now!! We are heading to Cork in the summer, might just treat myself to one of these treatments then!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sabbi,
    How are you?
    We change our special offers every week, but when you come to visit Cork just let me know and I will let you know of our current special treats! 🙂 We all need to treat ourselves every now and again! Ana, Fota Island Spa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.