Forever 21 – anyone been??

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Beauty & Fashion for Hot Mamas & Cute Kids! Forever 21 – anyone been??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Has anyone been to the new Forever 21 store which opened this weekend in Dublin, Jervis?

Seen the New York store featured on Off the Rails last week and it looks fab and really price friendly. I hope they carry the price structure through and do not turn it into a rip off on the euro prices, like GAP did…they are cheap in the US but may more expensive here for some reason?

cannot wait to get in and check it out and see if its as good as all the hype! would love to hear if anyone was in yet??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    i ve been on saturday, didnt know it was opening and couldnt understand why it was so jammed!!It looked fab but to be honest the queues at the fitting rooms and tills were huge so i didnt really look for anything.Clothes are cheap, in the H and M range i d say (15 euros for a pair of trousers approx) and look great, 3 entire floors of them, go early on a saturday morning before the crowds is my advice.

CaliGal

I am curious about the sizing of the clothes here as in America this is aimed at SLIM teenage girls and I remember going into this shop whilst in college (and slim back then!) and could barely fit into any of the XL clothes…

Have to say their accessories are FAB tho 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes Caligal you re right, i saw a lot of sizes 24, 26 for jeans!! and nothing above 29. but i only looked at one pair of trousers though. The staff looked very skinny actually now that you mention it 😕

Jedt
    Keymaster

So I’ll be buying necklaces and earrings and possibly some shoes then 😆 😆 😆 😆

love it … great shop , very like h + m …
    they are on every corner in new york .. so glad there finally here … 😀 😀

AMOLIVER

It has been one shop that i’ve loved going to in Times Sq, in New York any time i’ve been to America. I love it because they have the latest fashion pieces at low prices – you can be on top of the trend without a big budget!

Margo1

cannot wait to get in for a snoop around….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.