For the Dads!

Home Forums For the Dads! For the Dads!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Its time we had our own thread…

Please feel free to say hello, let us know what sports you like or are you a gamer?

Whatever you want to chat about…

Thanks,
    Admin Dad

Elrond

Great, I will be at the same time able to talk rugby and spy on my wife! 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

What’s your thoughts on the big match tomorrow night?
    Having lost 5-2 the last time we played them in Nikosia they will certainly be up for it, but also the previous game over there, we only won 1-0 but they could’ve scored 4/5 thanks to Given we got the win.
    Its a game I dread but am hopeful of the 3 points…what do you think?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well great result, absolutely delighted with the scoreline, although we didn’t play well the big thing was 3 points and we still have a great chance to win the group and qualify for the World Cup automatically…well done lads!

If anyone can help, the laser it would appear on my PS3 no longer plays Blue Ray dvd’s, more commonly known as the Blue Ray of death, anyone know anyone in the Drogheda area that can make PS3 repairs?

Fabienne

I’m not a dad, don’t really understand what you’retalking about.
    I should stick to the others chat.
    I’m a big rugby fan though.
    Never saw a soccer game in my life (on tv or on the field).

Is it any mum who are looking at this chat or only men?
    Fabienne

Jedt
    Keymaster

This is where the dads can come for a chat with other dads. they seem to be a bit shy so far but give them time and they’ll be chatting just as good as us mums!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey I don’t care who participates, as long as there’s a bit of banter and someone who can point me in the right direction to get my silly PS3 fixed…anyone?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone interested in the Bernard Dunne fight on Saturday night, its his first defence and the other fella, Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym, looks quiet handy with 38 wins from his 39 fights with 27 by knock out.
    It appears to be an even fight, hopefully the Dub can do the business and put on a good display.
    What do you think?

AB2007

how will he fit that name on his shorts!!
    have no social life so will probably sit in watching it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.