for all those big feet women

Home Forums National Chat for all those big feet women

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    scole1

hey girls delighted to find somewhere to buy shoes for the wider and bigger foot….doing bridesmaid and really needed shoes to match the dress found the perfect match and i’ve died an gone to heaven as they actually fit, no squashing my feet in and comfortable too as wide fitting…..so for all those girls that have the bigger and wider foot
    http://www.cinderellashoes.ie
    have some fab shoes……and they’ve a shop in dublin but they do delivery thrilled thought i share with ya….find pumps from newlook and places like that squash my feet so now can get proper ones …….

happymumblemum
    Participant

will have a look at that Scole thanks.

My feet are 8 and a half to 9 and really wide so I find it hard to get good shoes..I live in my crocs much to the embarrasment of dp

Anonymous
    Inactive

Scole you are a legend! I have hardly any shoes cause I never like the ones that fit and the ones I like don’t fit. These are really nice and they have a huge range.

Yvonne

I have the opposite problem – being only a size 3, nearly all the time that size is gone when you want a pair! 😈

MNG

Hi Girls 🙂

Scole1 i had problem finding shoes too…

im a flat footed and never easy to find shoes that fit me 😳

Taylor5

Im a size 5 but sometimes a size 4 depending on the brand, I can buy my welly boots and runners in the kids section and they are half the price

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do they have Dora on them? 😆 😆

Taylor5

No peppa 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

😆 😆 😆 We get the best deal in runners!

Taylor5

I know I got to the sports shop and get Nike runners for 30 euro compared to a larger sized pair in the women section for about 90 euro or more 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.