For all the SAHM ….

Home Forums National Chat For all the SAHM ….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ArtyMum

A man arrived home from work one day and as he approached his driveway noticed that 2 of his children were playing in the garden in their pyjamas. They had chocolate spread on their faces and there were half empty cornflake and rice crispie packetsstrewn around the garden. Their toys had all been pulled from the toy box inside and were strewn all over the lawn

The man asked his eldest son ‘Where’s Mammy?’

‘Upstairs’ his son replied

The man went in the front door, to be greeted by the telly blaring at top volume with his youngest son watching it naked but for a t-shirt which was back to front and covered in yoghurt.. similar to the garden, the front room was a scene of utter chaos.. clothes and toys were thrown all over the room, yoghurty hand prints smeared the TV and couch, and the dog sat bemused in a corner, it’s fur matted with jam

Alarmed at this stage, the man ran upstairs worried at what he would find. He discovered his wife sitting in her pyjamas in bed reading a book.

‘WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?’ he demanded

‘Oh,’ she sweetly replied, ‘remember yesterday when you asked what I do all day – well today I didn’t do it’

:D :D :D :D :D

ed1
    Participant

Ah thats just deadly. Must show that to the hubby later. I think he thinks that because I am not working that I sit on my bum all day and the house cleans itself. 🙂

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Very good!!! :mrgreen:

This is too good. Very clever!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.