Flight help!!

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Travel & Holiday Expert Flight help!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

My parents want to get my sister and her family flights home from Jersey as a gift to come celebrate my dads 60th birthday next year.

Can you please advise about direct flights from Jersey to Dublin for 2 adults and 2 children from 23-28th June, with Aerlingus (as they are the only ones who do direct from Jersey to Dublin and they do not want to go through the UK)

Thanks a million!

Hi Sabbi,

I’ll check this out for you straight away and PM the details to you.

Talk to you soon 😀
    Paula.

Hi Sabbi,

Details have been PM’d to you – if you’ve any queries don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
    Paula.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Paula,

That’s very reasonable for the 4 of them to come from Jersey, thanks. They want to pay by cash or laser – would this be ok?

They do not have any credit cards (I used to think they were mad not to have any but now I think they are actually very sane!!)

Thanks for your help.

Hi Sabbi,

You’re very welcome.

Yes, you can get some great fares booking early in advance when using scheduled flights and we can accept laser or cash, whatever payment is more convenient for your Mother.

I’ll be wishing I didn’t have a credit card myself in January ha ha…

Rgds,
    Paula.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Thanks for that, my mum & dad are delighted to have it all booked now and at such a good price, as Jersey can be expensive to travel to and from.

Thats a big Christmas present ticked off my parents list, many thanks for all your help. 😀 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.