Fitness Programme 2010

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Fitness Programme 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    beams

Sore 😥 😥 😥 I checked in the mirror and there is a Massive bruise on my ass!!!!!
    That would be about right as dh says he does about 14 miles a day…. his office is over a mile from the site and the terminal is 900m long so he is back and forth all day, you wouldnt believe walking would make such a difference 😯

hey taylor does your hubbie work for DAA by any chance ?? sounds very similiar to what my hubbie walks (over and back to new T2 building) ??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Saturday day rest
    Sunday
    Ran 4.5 km
    Walked 1 km

Taylor5

Dont forget your roller skates… M was on the sofa look at your boys 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure the roller skates count for much, just back from my run and the boys were like come on mammy lets go skating, i was flipping wrecked. I really like it though, pity the roads arent better, just around the block few times, great exercise for the boys.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Monday 18th
    Ran 5km
    Pulled Hamstring at badminton 😥 😥

Lai, Good for you I love to hear people being so positive about achieving their health and fitness goals. I just have one suggestion, try not to do too much too soon. The national guidelines for health are 30 mins per day so your’e on the right track but be realistic when setting your goals as all too often people make goals that are hard to reach and then get disappointed when they cant achieve them. Best of luck with with your exercise programme 🙂

Taylor5

10k on the exercise bike (instead of my 4 mile walk)
    150 sit ups

Lai hope the hamstring is okay…. have a bath with epsom salts i have some if you cant get to the chemist

Anonymous
    Inactive

LEg still sore today, spoke with someone last nightwho gave me some exercises to do to help it. Larissa, have a programme that i hope to follow, which is running a couple of times during the week and at the weekend. I usually walk at lunch time just to clear the cob webs, plus the dog needs walking. I actually prefer being outside than in a gym training, there is more to occupy the mind.
    Talking it easy for a few day at least and then ease back into the walking. Typically just when i was starting to find my grove!!!

Maura Boyers

Hey, just wondering if you guys signed up for the Salsa Slims course ? if not, I’m teaching Salsa dancing with Partner work every Tuesday at Parish Rooms Julianstown Improvers 8.15-9.15 & beginners 9.15 – 10.15. Only just started the beginners course so still time to pop along costs 10 euro and pay as you go. If you can persuade your Man in your life to come along, its 15 euro for couples !! Its fun dancing, but no partner needed and you receive a toning workout that relieves stress, improves flexibility and burns those calories! Maura

Taylor5

Hey, just wondering if you guys signed up for the Salsa Slims course ? if not, I’m teaching Salsa dancing with Partner work every Tuesday at Parish Rooms Julianstown Improvers 8.15-9.15 & beginners 9.15 – 10.15. Only just started the beginners course so still time to pop along costs 10 euro and pay as you go. If you can persuade your Man in your life to come along, its 15 euro for couples !! Its fun dancing, but no partner needed and you receive a toning workout that relieves stress, improves flexibility and burns those calories! Maura

This looks good dont like that other crowd who you have to pay up front… might give you a go in about 6 weeks when my other class finishes up

Taylor5

Girls how are you getting on with the new fitness workouts? Not liking mine…. loved my old routine had it down to a T… didnt have to think or check what was next… now have 3 reps of stuff I just dont like ( rattler has just been thrown out of my pram 😆 )

Anonymous
    Inactive

Getting to using my legs again!!!

Saturday 23rd
    Total walked 5Km
    Some Roller blading
    Vibration Plate 20mins

Sunday 24th
    Total Walked 4.5km

Monday 25th
    Roller Skating 45mins
    Vibration Plate 20mins

Dont think i will chance a run until the weekend just in case!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Decided to try a run, delighted and legs ok this morning.

Tuesday 26th
    Vibration Plate 20mins
    Run 5km

Taylor5

I did 1 rep of my new routine (not the 3 I should have done)
    5k on the bike…. took 10 mins
    Forgot about my sit ups… 150 to 200 (stopped counting so not too sure)

Was to do 10k but with thei cold i couldnt, just died!!!! No energy and my legs are like jelly…… you should see the head on me, snotty nose running like a tap all red and chapped and my eyes just streaming tears
    I didnt want to do no exercise at all but the little bit I did do summoned every oz of strenght i had in my body…… will try do a bit today but not holding out much hope as i feel worse then yesterday 🙄

noeleenw

lai how you getting on on the vp do you notice a difference

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.