Fitness Programme 2010

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Fitness Programme 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Ah fuck I think I will go and buy one…… its either that or the wii fit cant afford both 🙄
    I think I will do the end of the cross route one, will have the dog and the buggy… might have double buggy if i have the 2 boys with me it would be more of a saunter then a brisk walk 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Thanks lai great heip

Taylor5

Lai there will be none of you left 😯 Good woman, it says on our yoke that 4miles is the optuim lenght for weight loss but dont know why!!! Fair play to you…. did from house to hazel lane, couldnt go any more, Had done workout at 7am and my arms were KILLING ME pushing both boys in the buggy… hope to do more when A is in playschool tomorrow

Anonymous
    Inactive

Monday 11th
    Total Walked 7.5km
    Vibration Plate 30mins

Anonymous
    Inactive

Taylor did the Cross Route last night with the dog, the poor mite was wrecked, she usually only makes it to the roundabout. Got pissed on at luch time yesterday. Flaming freezing out today, put need to get out at lunch time just to get into the routine again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tuesday
    Walking 3km
    Vibration plate 30 mins

noeleenw

what you think of vp , i too have a pedometer and aim to do 20000 steps every day usually do more 😆

Taylor5

Lai im heading down to the cross route this evening before the 8pm show, im going to bring the dog do you fancy joining me for a walk? Text me as I dont think I’ll be back on here this afternoon

Done all my exercise reps last night using 1ltr water bottles but very bulky so going to by mini girly dumbells….. very stiff last night but not too bad today

munchin
    Participant

noeleen i have a pedometer too – only started using yesterday.
    In WW they say aim for 10,000 steps a day. i switched onto Paul Mckenna the other night and he was saying – that "fat" people (his words not mine) generally do 4000 or less a day and naturally thin people usually do around the 6,000 mark. 20,000 seems like an awful lot. I;m hoping to make 10,000

noeleenw

taylor argos have a dumbell set for 21.00 its half price , you get 2 x 1.5 kg , 2 x 3 kg and 2 x 5kg i am doing the jillian michaels 30 day shred using the 5kg weight – o thought it was 5lbs 😳 – it is brill i am only on day 5 and i can feel a difference also i can barely stand up after sitting down and its only 20 min a day

Taylor5

must say that to dh as i dont really have the need for them but when im finished if he takes them or uses them …. thanks will look

Anonymous
    Inactive

Noleen 20000 seems an awful lot thats about 10 miles or more each day, but if you can do it fair play.
    Sorry Taylor didnt see your message, but sure you were roller skating. Hows the bum this morning.
    Feeling good, hopefully not raining at lunch time and i can get out for a walk.

Taylor5

Sore 😥 😥 😥 I checked in the mirror and there is a Massive bruise on my ass!!!!!
    That would be about right as dh says he does about 14 miles a day…. his office is over a mile from the site and the terminal is 900m long so he is back and forth all day, you wouldnt believe walking would make such a difference 😯

noeleenw

i walk alot too in my work and you wouldnt feel 20000 steps at all what ever you’re used too i suppose

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thursday 14th
    Walked 8.2km
    Vibration Plate 20mins
    Badminton

Anonymous
    Inactive

Friday 15th
    Ran 4km
    Walked 1km
    Plate 30m mins

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.