Fitness Programme 2010

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Fitness Programme 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, time to put the New Years Resolution into swing. New runners bought, time to break them in.
    Yesterday & today walk with dog from house in Five Oaks to Hazel Lane and back. Poor dog not able for a longer journey. Plan is at least 30 mins exercise per day. Vibration Plate coming on monday so that will help build up my strength.
    We have a good area to walk at work thats about 4km so starting that again Monday at lunch time, need to load some new tunes onto the Ipod.
    Good luck everyone, heres to a fitter me in 2010 :lol:
    D is down stairs on the Wii Plus doing the marathon. He did 10km one day :shock: Going to join him so thats another 15 mins clocked up for today :!: :!:

Taylor5

Well done, thats a nice walk… I like going down by the graveyard and back onto the Dublin Road and home.
    Let me know what you think of the plate, getting mixed reviews, will see how you got one before i buy one

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sunday 3rd
    Total 9.2km
    Home to Gaelscoil and back 6.2km ran half/walked half
    Home to Hazel lane with dog 3km
    Plate arrives tomorrow

Anonymous
    Inactive

Monday 4th
    Total walked 7.2km
    Lunch time walk 30 mins
    Evening Walk with dog 40 mins
    Bought myself a pedometer its grand way to record it, they say about 10,000 steps is the equivalent to 6-8km.
    Badminton tonight hope its not too packed its a cold night to be sitting out

Taylor5

Fair play to you I still only getting started….. Would you do salsa slim? There is a group of us going to do it the more that do it the cheaper it will work out, its in the Boyne Valley 2 classes per week for 10 weeks for 100euro…. The classes are on the same day Wed from 8 to 10… let me know if you up for it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I play badminton 2 nites per week and tryin to get in some training on the other nites so wont be able to fit it in.
    I did the Salsa Slims a couple of years ago, was great fun but their is no diet plan. I went their thinking you did the class and there was diet advice and weigh in but there was no of that. When i did it, it was in the Glenside started off the first few weeks with about 100 women by the last week there were about 10 😕 It is great for a laugh though!

Fabienne

Waohh Lai, you’re doing very well. The other runners in the Marathon will still be on the starting line, you’ll be crossing the end line.
    I used to play badminton, but it was not practical as dh pays as well.
    So he goes and I do things when he’s home.

Now I do horse riding, my legs are really slimming, hence the belly looks even worse. Need to work on that.
    I’ll start diet and real exercice saturday.
    Normally I’ll cycle once a week to go to ds playschool, but the icy roads will make me wait a bit longer before start again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tuesday 5th
    Total Walked 5.5km

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nothing to report for last couple of days, Vibration Plate caught up somewhere in the snow!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Friday 8th
    Total Walked 4kn
    Vibration Plate 20 mins

Saturday 9th
    Total Walked 6km
    Vibration Plate 30mins

Taylor5

Friday 8th
    Total Walked 4kn
    Vibration Plate 20 mins

Saturday 9th
    Total Walked 6km
    Vibration Plate 30mins

Lai would you mind pm’ing me your 6k route, need to do 4 miles a day and that about 6k…Thanks. I was going to drive around to find the route but if you have one measured out that would be handy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Taylor do you have to do the 4 miles together? Pick up a pedometer really good, it will let you know how much you have walked and calories burned.
    Five Oaks to Gaelscoil 6.2km
    Five Oaks to roundabout to top Cross Route 4k i think, out to walk that shortly and will measure it. I think the lenght of that road from Dublin Rd Junction to end is 1km.
    Got the vibration plate and feeling it in the muscles today

Taylor5

Yeah I was thinking of heading out for a walk too… we didnt get the snow Dublin got! Was onto mam and they seemed to have gotten our share lol….

What do you think of the plate are they worth buying… had mixed feed back.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok Taylor, coule of 6km routes, distance door to door

Five Oaks, past St Marys Church & up the hill at Tuites past Millmount up Duleek Street and then cross route back onto Dublin rd.
    Total 6km just back from this

Five Oaks to Extra vision & back, just under the 6km mark

Five Oaks to end Cross Route & back 5km.
    Have only had the plate since Friday, its much quieter than i expected. Can feel the muscels in my legs. I have measured different parts of the body so do that again in a months time. With a combination to the walking and plate hope to see some change

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sunday 10th
    Total walked 6km
    Vibration Plate 40 mins

Total Walked Sunday-Sunday 43.9km, thats the marathon, now all i need to do is that i 1 day 🙄 🙄 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.