Fit Flops

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Fit Flops

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a pair of Fit Flops. I want a nice colourfulpair.

Does anyone know where I can get these at a reasonable price!!

I usually shop in Drogheda but will be going to Banbridge & Newry next Thursday

Thanks…

viv

In dublin today got a pair in boyers north earl street 55euros they have them in all colours 🙂 🙂 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

My Nanny always drags me into Boyers (and Guineys too!!)

Who knew Boyers were so on trend??

Thanks a mil

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did you try Tullys, they had 20% off all stock the last few weeks. My mam & sis brought me back 2 pairs from the States, wearing my black ones now, really comfy.

cathmc1

A friend got a lovely silver pair in the shoe horn in Skerries. You might want to ring before going to check that they are in stock

scole1

ok gonna sound so dowdy but what are fit flops? are they flip flops??? 😳

angelmum

thanks scole for asking that,i dont know what they are either and was hoping someone would ask

Jedt
    Keymaster

They are flip flops but apparently they are good for your feet, back etc. They are designed with comfort and support in mind.

So I’ve been told anyway. Want to get a pair but don’t want to pay a fortune for them and I don’t want just the plain ones, I need colour in my life!!!

viv

sabbi are you trying to tell me im old i always go into boyers when imin dublin will go to arnotts and boyers its a dubs thing 🙂 😛 😛 😛

Jedt
    Keymaster

Viv – if you’re old then I’m ancient because I get dragged into Guiney’s and my Nanny’s other favourite shop, NoName on Henry St.!!!

There’s nothing posh about us!!! lol

scole1

so what they look like have they heels or something???

Never heard of them either 😳 God bless Google though 😉

FYI

http://www.fitflop.com/

Taylor5

Scole they are like the mbt’s of flip flops…. or fit flops, make you walk and hold your posture correct

scole1

they are nice must have a goo….

boo

I bought a pair in the Airport on my way to hols last year, they were €55 same as in the shops here. They are the most comfortable shoes i have ever worn. I got the shoes at Christmas and wore them all winter.

I’ve just bought two new pairs from lookatmycrazyshoes.com for £36 each same price on runningbear.com. They have all colours including the new jelly ones in mad colours like purple and orange.

I asked in Tully’s the 20% was off everything except fit flops. They are supposed to be a workout for your legs as you walk, i don’t know if this is true but I love mine.

If your buying on line I’d advise to try them on in a shop first to check the size.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.