Fit flops on sale anywhere?

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Fit flops on sale anywhere?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I want to get some new Fit Flops, I really like this particular brand but they are expensive so I try to get them on sale when I am getting a new pair.

anyone know of them on sale anywhere please let me know, ta

twink
    Participant

I thought they didn’t do sales with fitflops? I saw them lately on mandmdirect for half price, but only the ones that were 100 euro’s!! 😯

Jedt
    Keymaster

They do sales but they are hard to come by – last year I got a pair for 27 euro and I love them, I wear them all the time. Need to get some new ones!

munchin
    Participant

try the sam mccaulay website (excuse my spelling)
    I love love my fitflops – they generally don’t do sales but sometimes when the newer versions/styles/colours come out they sell off the older ones. I got my brown ones for about 30 last yr. If only the weather would stay dry enough for me to wear them more – i hate wet fet 😆 😆

mammycool
    Participant

What about Shapes – would they do? Hubert Tully outlet has a sale on the Shapes flip flops – they are 23euro. Quite nice too. Very comfy and do have an impact on your legs.

Jedt
    Keymaster

100 euro, they must be the super Jennifer Lopez ones – for that price JLO would need to be delivering them to me herself!!

Yvonne

Was going to say about the ones in Tullys.. I think Clarkes in Shaws do some too.

As do Avon!

Rarely see Fitflops on sale, although have seen some colours reduced in Sam Mcauleys..
    Ask someone nicely if they are going to America!

Sexylady

Hi Sabbi

Fit Flops Shoe Horn Skerries have a fantastic sale and the Fit flops are reduced in a big way as are all there other brands .
    Check them out on facebbook
    Enjoy the shopping if your like me you will wnd up coming home with 3 or more pairs of shoes

😀 😀 😀

Taylor5

Sam McCawleys chemist always has fit flops for sale… i got mine for 22e a while back

Waffy1

Victor Dwyers has a huge selection & some are on sale. You’d need to goin to check tho cant remember by how much

libby1
    Participant

The Shoe Shop near AIB Dyer st , Drogheda .. have sketchers fit flops for €20.. great selection. got a pair last year very comfartable..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Test

Taylor5

what are you testing?

munchin
    Participant

😆 😆 tAylor was thinking the same

btw for what it’s worth i’ve bought 3 pairs of fit flops over the yrs all through Sam MCauley and all on sale – not current colours trends etc but the ones i was after anyway 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nosy Gits…I wanted to highlight this thread for professional reasons. This is something we do on a regular basis but normally remember to delete the "test" post.

Can’t really do that now, can we???

Funny enough munchin your last post is very informative.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.