First Holy Communion 2011

• This topic has 48 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by alica.
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    pinata ruth

thanks girls, I’m getting a big head here 😀 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve had all my communions at home, some food and a bouncy castle. My daughter, now 13, told me that when she went into school the girls were talking about the day(s) around the communion. Some did like us and were home with a bouncy castle etc. Others spent up to 3days going round the aunts/uncles/friends/etc. The ones who were going from house to house thought my daughter and others like her were so lucky to get to stay home and have fun. Mind you she only wore the dress for about 2hrs in total on the day……back to shorts and tshirt when she came home. But I knew that would happen and expect the same for my son’s communion too. But sure once the children enjoy it I’m easy going.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We just had to cancel our bouncy castle for the communion on Saturday. So anyone who needs one for a birthday/communion there is one out there 😀 Know people book them months in advance as its so busy. Not sure what were going to do now but my son is only out of cast after his fall off a trampoline and this month have to be really careful he doesnt dislocate his elbow again. 🙁

alica

We used a bouncy castle company for our communion dates. They were really helpful and the castles were spotless. Their website is
    http://www.bouncepartycastles.com

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.