First first Communion this weekend!

Home Forums Weddings, Christenings, Communions, Confirmations etc First first Communion this weekend!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Our son is making his first Communion this weekend, getting excited now. Will be lovely to see him up there reading in the church and singing with all his little school pals. They are so sweet at this age.

cannot believe we have a 9 year old, the time flies by!!

We have a tummy bug in the house this week so hope that is gone and the weather a bit better by the weekend – fingers crossed!!

munchin
    Participant

ah enjoy Sabbi – weather is supposed to be dry sat/sun – hope you and your family have a lovely day

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hope all goes well..ours is the 19th i am more excited than dd and me being from the other side and all 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

so sabbi’s ds sat, Yvonne’s dd Sun and hmm dd on 19th – Good luck to all the boys and girls, congratulations on their communion – hope all goes well
    Sabbi never met your ds but Yvonne and Hmm – can’t believe you’re girls are making communion – you’ll have to post pictures xoxox

Jedt
    Keymaster

my girls are sooo excited too! They are 7 & 4 and are all excited about wearing their new dresses and me doing their hair curly for the day. It will be mayhem in 2 years when its mu daughter – already plenty of fuss just for a boy.

Really hope the weather is nice, do not want 25 people stuffed into the house!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Will send round photos Munchin..yes good luck to E as well Yvonne..will look out for in the paper too!

libby1
    Participant

Enjoy everyone – Its a lovely day…
    Have two wait 2 yrs for Confirmation…

Yvonne

Hard to believe we all have them for communion!!!!

Its still looking positive for the weather this weekend, so fingers crossed we will be lucky! Then we can pray for it for next week HMM!!!

Off work tomorrow to clean the house, to have it messed up again on Sunday!!!

Looking forward to seeing all the pics xxx

Taylor5

Hope all goes well..ours is the 19th i am more excited than dd and me being from the other side and all 😆 😆 😆

My nephew is the 19, my niece the week after and the weekend after that my other nephew for confirmation… an expensive 2 weeks for my sister 🙄
    My sister was praying for good weather, but thats the least of her worries, her ds fell and smashed his 2 front teeth, he has a huge chunk out of each of his front top teeth… then her BIL who is the childs Godfather dropped a clanger, he is off to watch the Rugby final, he got 2 tickets and is a HUGE Leinster fan, my sister isnt happy.
    Huge day for sport, Rugby final and champions league final!!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its sunny – still quite chilly – but don’t mind that, as long as its not raining tomorrow we’ll be ok!! fingers crossed this weather holds for the weekend….

Jedt
    Keymaster

Grass cut, house clean, cake here and food being collected from Relish (so yum) in about an hour. Kids getting scrubbed from head to toe in baths later and hair plaited as tight as can be so the girls have curls tomorrow!!

lets just hope this weather keeps up and we’ll be in for a great day tomorrow!

chewieodie
    Participant

It’ll be great, I’m sure! I’m organising things back at the school for tomorrow, so I’ll be frantic in my own way…. 🙄 😀 Sure, at least I’ll know what to expect in 2 years time! 😉 x

Yvonne

Best of luck tomorrow Sabbi!

Weather is looking ok for you, so fingers crossed they are right!

miffym

I hope the day goes well. have a lovely time.

sweetpea1979

Hope you had a great day and that all went well for you 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.