First Aid mummy

Home Forums Introduce Yourself First Aid mummy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shiv4

Hi all,

I’ve just joined up on this site and have spent the past two hours enjoying all the stories and chats.

My name is siobhan I’m married to a wonderful man and we have 4 gorgeous children, 2 girls and 2 boys.

My passion is teaching First Aid to anyone interested in learning it.

Check out my website http://www.firstaidforeveryone.ie and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Siobhan

hjs

Welcome Siobhan!

Hope you continue to enjoy the site so much.

Your enthusiam for first aid is infectious, I will be checking out the site for sure. I bey we could get a mumstown training session going with you with a bit of organisation. I know it’s definitely something on my (endless) to do list!

Where are you based?

Happy chatting!

shiv4

Hi there hjs

Thank you for your very swift reply!!

Myself and my husband run the company and we are based in South County Dublin.

If you want to find out anymore about the classes check out the website and feel free to call with any queries etc

Thank you for your welcome message!

Regards

Siobhan

Yvonne

Welcome Shiv4!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Welcome Siobhan!

Great to know of a mum of 4 who is teaching first aid – we know you know whats its like to be a mum and can teach some important tips for parents.

There are lots of Mumstown get togethers around the country and maybe you would like to come along to one at some stage. Next Tuesday there is one in Carlow…in a few weeks there will be one in Naas, in December there are 3 in Drogheda and Dundalk….

And check out our local events guide, there are lots of family events in there to keep your brood entertainted. Like wise, if there is an event going on near you, a market, craft fair, anything like that, please post it so other parents can know about it too.

In the meantime, happy chatting on here!!

missysmum

welcome siobhan,

hope you enjoy chatting here. i’d definitely be interested in doing a first aid class aimed at mums of small children too. maybe something to consider organising for mumstown mums in the new year?

shiv4

Hi all

Thank you all for your replys and interest in the First Aid.

Look forward to meeting up for the classes,

Regards

Siobhan

http://www.firstaidforeveryone.ie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.