First Aid & Cardiac First Response Training

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business First Aid & Cardiac First Response Training

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kerrymum

Dear All

I have just recently qualified as a CFR Trainer and will shortly qualify as an Occupational First Aid Instrutor including Paediatric First Aid training.

I am wondering is there an interest or demand out there for this training. The first aid course can be tailored to suit families covering all first aid in the home.
    The CFR course would suit any clubs, sports clubs etc who would have a defibrillator on site or in the vicinity

The course is a full three day course with a FETAC Level 5 certificate at the end. This course could be run on Saturdays if required also??

Feedback and any questions would be appreciated

Thanks

scole1

where are you based…i would be interested

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Sonia,

Im doing a 1st aid course next week in Balbriggan with Advanta Safety, who are based in North Dublin and run courses around Dublin, Louth etc areas.

They have loads of courses and dates available, here is some more information about them; http://www.advantatraining.ie/course-dates/

HTH

scole1

thanks for that sabbi

i need to be certified so that course although great wouldn’t be worth my while as i would have to do another one to be certified…

but i contacted them as they have the 3 day occupational first aid one that certifies….

thanks for that…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.