finding out gender of baby b4 18 weeks?

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents finding out gender of baby b4 18 weeks?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    momof3+bump

hi mums

has anybody had gender scan b4 18 weeks and was it right?
    im expecting with #4 (have 3 boys)! cant wait to find out
    the sex this time! last chance for girl!! :lol:
    also could anybody recommend a scanning clinic in the newry/dundalk/drogheda area?

blonde

HI
    I had a 3d scan at 17 wks & We were told we were having a girl and true enoughwe had a healthy baby girl ! Im now 9 wks on my 3rd so ill be booking in for my gender scan soon! There is a scanning clinic in crosslanes in drogheda havent been yet but will be making enquires during the week hope this helps 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

We went to babyscan in swords for a private scan but decided not to find out gender. Have to say, they were fantastic.

Don’t know anywhere in Dundalk area for private scans but with the M1, Swords is easy enough to get to. Hope that helps a little!

Taylor5

I had the sex on mine done, one before 18 and one after 18 weeks… they could sex the the second baby before 18 weeks as no clear image, but we got it a few weeks later

pookie2

Place does private scanning right beside the big hospital car park at OLOL. Bodyrightphysio is – or was – based there I think. Can’t think of the name of the place…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.