Financial Planning Advice

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Financial Planning Advice

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Financial Companion
    Participant

Hello, my name is Dave Kavanagh and I run Financial Companion in Drogheda. I deal with advising people in the area of personal financial planning, which would include aspects such as getting the best deal for life and serious illness cover, income protection, retirement planning and mortgage advice. I do the monthly financial advice programme on LMFM radio on the Late Lunch show. For anyone that wishes to find out more about their own situation, flexible appointments are free and without any obligation. We also do information coffee meetings for groups of friends or work colleagues. These can be arranged in your home or workplace and simply explain a few points and dispel a few myths without discussing anybody’s personal information. For further information for yourself or to arrange an information meeting, just email info@financialcompanion.ie or visit the website at http://www.financialcompanion.ie Also, at the info meetings, when asked for, we also cover health, nutrician and weight loss (from having a background in this area) which people have found very helpful. Thanks, Dave.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.