Field for grazing

Home Forums Louth Chat Field for grazing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

My horse (17) retired need a field for grazing at an affordable price. If it’s around Bettystown up to 10Km in any direction, I’ll go there daily to check on her.
    She’s really kind. So if you know anyone or could share it to help me find an affordable grazing solution. At the moment I’m just hoping she’ll get worse so I can put her down. And I don’t like that feeling. As she’s great, really kind and not in pain. So if any affordable options are available, please please let me know.
    I don’t want to put her down, and that would break the kids heart as well. She can still be riden on short walks. Great with people and animals alike.

Please spread the word and let me know if you hear anything.

And yes of course I will not put her down as long as she’s not in pain. But if weekly fee could be more affordable.

Fabienne

Jedt
    Keymaster

Will pass this on Fabienne to any animal lovers I know and hope you can work something out. 🙂

Fabienne

Thanks.

Moonflower

Hi fabs just having a browse on here after all this time… 😀 lot quieter than used to be but nice to see lots familiar names. Hope you get your horse sorted out. Just testing I can still post!

Jedt
    Keymaster

hey there moonflower – how are you keeping??

munchin
    Participant

hey there moonflower – hope you’re keeping well

Fabienne

No luck so far. Just hope that something will come up.
    Same for me dream house, no luck, I’m on Daft nearly daily, no houses with enough space for us and the horse.

Fabienne

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.