festive cookie cutters

Home Forums National Chat festive cookie cutters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Anyone know where i can pick up cookie cutters… i seen them somewhere last week but cant remember where!?

libby1
    Participant

Cake Colture i am sure on West Street,
    I was there yesterday – my two ds and dd are doing a christmas presents edibile workshop in dec there.

ed1
    Participant

You might get them upstairs in TKMaxx or in the new Cake Coutour shop on West Street

Almae
    Maria30

Seen them in Tesco last yr so they might have them in again

happymumblemum
    Participant

You are all very good baking and stuff.. really should do more of this…

Put on potatoes last night for Dinner ..planned to do mash…well went into the front room and started reading some library books with dd and forgot about the spuds when I got back they had turned to blobby water 😆 😆

So hopeless in the kitchen..if I won the lotto I would NEVER cook again 😆

Taylor all the pound shops/ choice etc etc sell festive cutters etc etc…I bought Ginger bread man cutters from Choice before..although when I had finished with them they looked like Gingerbread zombies 😆

beams

Lidl normally do them on the run up to Xmas 😀

Taylor5

Almae thanks for that link.. i tried to order them last night on amazon but they wouldnt deliver to Ireland 😯

I will check that shop on West street first.

HMM im not baking 😯 😆 😆 😆 Im going to make salt dough christmas decorations (to sell down the docks, business is very slow 😆 😆 😆 ) Found a lovely microwave salt dough, so going to make and paint and varnish decos for the tree and the nanas

Maria30

Taylor,

Will you post up that salt dough recipe please. Would love to make some decorations with the boys.

Thanks

Almae

oh me too 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

lol taylor 😆

Taylor5

Think i’ll change my name to Nigella 😆 😆 😆 😆

heres the link… havent tried it yet so if its shite dont blame me 🙄
    http://www.allfreecrafts.com/christmas/ … ents.shtml

EJ

Taylor5, I made that microwave salt dough before, it didnt turn out too well though, when you bake the dough in the oven overnight, it gets a lovely plump rounded finish and edges, but the microwave doesnt give that nice finish I found anyway, maybe you’ll have better luck, its a great idea!

Taylor5

I was thinking that.. the oven stuff turns out lovely! was think the microwave stuff wouldnt be as nice

Maria30

Thanks Taylor 😀 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.