Fertility Reflexology

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi everyone,

with this new forum up & running its gives me a perfect chance to mention my Reflexology practice that I run to help couples with their fertility journey.

As you may see from my others posts, i also have problems with conceiving and put down part of my sucess with my first IVf attempt to the benefits of reflexology.

this gave me inspiration to train as a Reflexologist myself and help other couples along their ttc journey…

I have had several ladies who have tried for a good while to become pregnant and after regular Reflexology treatments have conceived naturally but also if they are having fertility treatment having Reflexology alongside can help immensely in relieving stress and pressure of the invasive treatments…

as an added bonus having gone through, IVf,miscarraige and 10 years of fertility issues myself i am a confidential listener & understander…so often my clients will come along and have had a bad day and this may result in few tears or even a rant to get off their chest the issues that tug away at their hearts…….this is all part of the healing journey and completely normal…

and some clients may prefer notto talk at all and this is also perfectly okay during a healing Reflexology treatment as this is when we trust in power of unsaid words and the angels hearing our thoughts and helping ease the pain in our hearts…

physically….Reflexology brings balance to the endocrine system which is most important system to be worked with during fertility treatments..and also using visualisations of the egg being released and meeting sperm and making way to uterus is a very powerful tool that i use while working with the reflex points on the foot…

if you have any questions please pm me in complete confidence…

I work in mornington and i charge 35 euro for over an hour of relaxing Reflexology…i know from my own experience fertility treatments are expensive enough so keeping my prices low for Reflexology has always been important to me.

if anyone from other areas in Ireland is reading this please visit..www.reflexology.ie as this will give you a list of local Reflexologists in your area.

Moonflower
    Blissful Feet Reflexology

munchin
    Participant

Having been one of Moonflowers clients I can quiet happily endorse everything she says in her post.
    Reflexology as well as healing powers & helping with fertility among other things is very very relaxing – done regularly can be very benifical i only wish I had the time to keep it up!
    Wishing you the very best Moonflower xoxoxoxo

shivels

Hi Moonflower

I am very interested to hear more about you IVF and infertility experience. I see from your other post your are going the NaPro route. I am expecting to go down the IVF route within the next few months.I was hoping to have reflexology done prior to the treatment and I see that you offer this service. I live in Balbriggan, so you’re not too far. Would you be available in the evening? We’ve only just been referred to the HARI as we’ve been public patients in the Rotunda for a number years and felt like we were getting nowhere fast enough. I’m 33 this December, but the past few years I was told that I was still young and had plenty of time. Although during that time I became pg naturally but unfortunately had an ectopic, almost 2 years ago Nov 07. Actually it was exactly this time 2 years ago I got pg. I try to visualise what it would have been like if thepg was successful, my dh and I would have a 18mth old now. I for some reason believe it was a girl, called her Amelie and she’s our little angel watching over us.

Let me know or PM me with details

Thanks

Moonflower

Hi Shivels,

i just got your pm…i will ring you…we went thru Hari as well for IVf & started off as public patients…so can totally emphasise where you are now…its a long road to get to IVf and a tough one when you are there…but rewards are so worth it….

i had Reflexology prior to starting my IVF and found it such a help emotionally…

Thats so sad that you did conceive but unfortunately baby made her nest in one of your tubes….i lost twins by miscarraige around this time last year as well…i still think of them and often imagine them in my arms as i go to sleep at night….one day I believe they will return to me again…so you believing you have a wonderful angel is a lovely thought……and more true than many realise…

…..back to Reflexology, yes i work evenings…i try my best to fit in with people when they can come to me…

Looking forward to meeting you…

Moonflower x

shivels

Hi Moonflower

Thanks for the reply. Its a long road alright and I see you’ve been through the mill. Its the reward at the end that makes you go on whenever it may be. But its the bit in the middle that’s the frustrating part. The mountain we have to climb first and just to get that positive test is something. Look forward to hearing from you.

Take care
    Shivels

Moonflower

Hi,

Just bumping this up for anyone who may of missed it.

I am currently treating my own feet (contortonist i may be 🙂 ) and also doing a fertility Yoga DVD i found on internet..both are making a big difference to my body…along with other advice from my Napro team ….

take care,

Moonflower x

please pm me for more info on Reflexology or if you dont like your feet touched i can give you details of a lovely friend of mine that does full body massages with aromatherapy oils for only 40 euro…( we are doing swaps for each other so i can vouch for her wonderful treatments!!)

Moonflower

Just a little bump up of this post for all us hopeful trying to conceivers!

take care,

Moonflower x

shivels

Hi Moonflower

I’m half way through my 2ww. Unfortunately only one blast survived out of 6 that were fertilized, so no snowbies for us. Have a lot of twinges and cramping from time to time and bloating big time, sore bbs. But it could be just the crinone gel or maybe a bit of both. Find work really draining, esp after lunch and there is very little for me to do here during the day, so it doesn’t help me keep my mind off everything. Anyway will know more next week. Happy Easter to you and happy ttc.

Shivels 😉 🙂 😕

Jedt

Good luck Shivels – hope you get good news. 🙂

Moonflower

Hi Shivels,

thats great news you got to go ahead at last, i was wondering how you were getting on!

as for one blast, on my last cycle where i had 2 blasts put back,i often wonder whether outcome would of been different if i only had one blast put back, so you never know!

yes that crinone gel is so yucky to use & cramps are so deceiving, but when my first IVF worked i had all same symptoms i did on my other 2 wen they didnt work, so its so hard to tell…

and this 2WW is the worse for you i know, i think its worse part of the whole IVF process would rather have pain than to wait out those 2 weeks;

keep me posted how you are feeling & feel free to pm me or pick up phone if you feel like a chat;

sending you lots of luck & positive wishes for coming days!

Moonflower xxx

Taylor5

Girls best of luck, will keep you guys in my prayers xxx

Robyn

Hi, I have just joined this network. I was looking online for a fertility reflexologist in Ireland and came across your posts, Moonflower. I was wondering if you are based in Dublin and if it would be possible to organise an appointment?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.