Feeling wobbly…..

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Feeling wobbly…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Only 4 weeks left and starting to feel nervous now. Have most things organised and am starting to wind down from work but my mind wandering to thoughts of the labour & birth and hoping all will go well.

Funny how some days I feel absolutely fine but some, like today, feel very unsure about it all. Flipping hormones driving me nuts!!!!!

Taylor5

I think thats just normal, just too many thoughts go through our heads, we worry yet on the day we just do what we have to do regardless, its like your body goes into Autopilot. Your a pro at this so dont be stressing about it.
    Get some rescue remedy and try chill out xxx

Jedt
    Keymaster

I have rescue remedy for day and also, the new rescue remedy for night!! I’ll be hooked on it by time baby arrives!! LOL!! 😀

Taylor5

Sabbi put a few drops into your juice or water bottle for during the day, its just enough to take the edge off how your feeling…. i do think its mother natures way of making sure we have the i’s dotted and the t’s crossed. You will be fine

Jedt
    Keymaster

thanks. 😀

pookie2

I prefer the ‘head-in-the-sand’ method myself near the end of a pregnancy….
    Labour, what’s that?
    Never heard of it…..

Sure don’t they just give you a quick tap on the head with one of those big foam hammer things & the baby just pops out, cleaned, dressed and looking for a sandwich… 😆

😯 Or maybe that was an episode of The Muppets 😕

munchin
    Participant

😀 😆 😆 @ Pookie
    Sabbi totally normal you’ll be grand – can’t believe it’s only 4 weeks – and at least as you say you have all prepared etc dying to hear boy/girl etc thinking of you

Jedt
    Keymaster

thanks pookie – that made me laugh!!! 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

You will be fine sabbi you have done it before you can do it again.. Sure u are such a pro at this now baby will slip out without you even noticing and you will be looking fab 5 minutes later!!!
    You do seem to have been preg for a very long time though!!

miffym

You and your little baby will be grand, put your feet up and relax and enjoy the last of your pregnacy..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.