featurewalls.ie Anyone ever use these???

Home Forums National Chat featurewalls.ie Anyone ever use these???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi

I want to get a mural painted on my bedroom wall, something different and i came across this website anyone ever used them they look fab! http://www.featurewalls.ie

Taylor5

Happy you cant get wallpaper on ebay for 35euro…. its brilliant much cheaper then that, you cant get any kids theme you want Cars, Dora etc…

hjs

I dunno what feature walls are but I cannot tell u enough how marvellously received the mural painted on my kids playroom wall has been.

Everyone loves it cos based on Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom but customised slightly to represent my two kids.

If u locla to Louth/Meath and want no of Jenn Burke who did it 4 buttons, pm me and I pass on details.

All materilals used like water or poster based so easy to go over when they turn into mad goths or something (prob next year in my case as dd 5 going on 15!)

Ciao!

scole1

there´s also a girl erincrafts.com she´s a mom here she also does murals, i got car wallpaper from walltastic, i must say it looks fab my ds loves cars and was only 30e my dad then wallpapered

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.