Fav Festive Movies/Songs?

Home Forums National Chat Fav Festive Movies/Songs?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WHealth4Life

Following on from the TV thread I just posted on, I’m starting to feel all festive-like. I feel a dose of It’s a Wonderful Life will be needed soon. I wonder would DD watch it? :lol: For a great laugh I love Elf, think that will be watched again over the Christmas. So anyone else want to share their fav cool yule films/songs that bring out those festive feelings :D

Taylor5

Willy Wonka is Christmas for me….. always watched it eating my selection box in my pj’s

Muso

Has to be The Snowman for me, "We’re walking in the air…" etc. My dh had never seen It’s A wonderul Life life before, and when he eventually did he was in tears on Christmas morning (the champagne we had for brekkie could have helped, lol…aaah those were the days when we could stay in bed past 7am)

Not xmassy but I saw that The Gruffalo will be on TV- been reading the story to ds, and I’ve been enjoying it as much as (possibly more than) him- so looking forward to seeing it too.

Like all the usual songs The Pogues, Slade etc but I especially love "Driving Home For Xmas" especially when doing just that 😀

Taylor5

I love that Driving home of xmas…. work finished and in the car driving and that song playing…. class

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.