Father’s day gift ideas…..

Home Forums National Chat Father’s day gift ideas…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Anyone got any good ideas for gifts for Father’s day?

Last year got my hubby a bracelet from The Jewellery Tree and he loved it (defo recommend it for the guys) but not sure what to get this year.

All suggestions welcome….. :)

Thanks!

munchin
    Participant

I bought DH a lovely photo frame a few weeks ago – doyou think for love nor money i can find it now! 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

It will probably turn up for Christmas!!! 😆

munchin
    Participant

most likely Sabbi and in the mean time i have to go and find something else!!!!!!!!!!!

ellokittee

So tired of buying gadgets etc that DH swears he can’t live without, only to find buried in storage by the end of the year. Have just dropped into the local jeweler with his pocket watch, passed down to him from his dad. They are going to clean it up, replace scratched glass, new battery. I hope this will mean more to him than the power drill he’s had his eye on. 🙄 🙄
    Flying lessons are also a great alternative to gadgets, got him one for Christmas and he loved it!

ArtyMum

Hi Sabbi, I have lots of ideas over here for Fathers Day

[url]http://www.erincrafts.com/fathers-day/[/url]

Keyrings, photo frames, magnets etc.

Last date for order was yesterday but if you mention Mumstown and order before Monday, I will make sure you get it on time!

pookie2

Got my dad an hour out with a trainer & a bird of prey (eagle!) at Ashford Castle (no accommodation with it!) a few years ago. Dad raved about it for ages after…. Was a website that sells experiences from driving a tank to tickets to Top Gear shows….

Taylor5

I got my dh an electric shaver in Argos, it was on offer from 175euro to 85e…

Moonflower

golf lessons always a good one as well…

but i tend to just buy DH a box of maltesers & let DS make a nice card…he is happy enough with that..had too many years of unused presents put in a drawer & forgotten about….

oh yes & if he is lucky he might get a reflexology treatment from me a few weeks down line, when get round to it 🙂

boo

What about tickets to the Italia 90 birthday match in Drogheda on 2nd July, here’s the link;

http://www.italia90drogheda.com

Taylor5

golf lessons always a good one as well…

but i tend to just buy DH a box of maltesers & let DS make a nice card…he is happy enough with that..had too many years of unused presents put in a drawer & forgotten about….

oh yes & if he is lucky he might get a reflexology treatment from me a few weeks down line, when get round to it 🙂

Thats what our normal gift is like, but this year i pushed the boat out a little as it was dh’s birthday on saturday and he has been fantastic doing loads of bits about the house and garden…. I will buy stuff for a fry up and he can have brekkie in bed

Jedt
    Keymaster

I bought him a nose hair trimmer as a joke one year and he actually liked it and its broken so may get a new one of those 😆 😆

Thanks Jo-Anne, will check erin crafts for the grandads!

munchin
    Participant

still haven’t found the missing present! bet you i’ll find it next monday – in which case he’s getting it for Christmas! to be honest we are a bit like Moonflower and don’t really do pressies it’s more for the girls to have something to give their daddy! I got him a shirt in Dunnes on sat – lovely summer shirt and only € 10 so will get a box of chocolates so they have a pressie each 😆 😆 😆

now grandad! again litterally just a token but with 6 grand kids he has lots of "tokens" already iykwim

Jedt
    Keymaster

ours are the only 3 grandchildren here so we have no buffers to share the present giving!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Anyone stuck for ideas of somewhere nice to take your Dad for lunch Father’s day, check out the Gourmet Food Parlours.

They have cafes in Swords, Malahide, Ballyboughal and Dun Laoghaire. Yummy food and divine desserts and won’t break the bank. Our family are big fans.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.