Father’s day gift ideas…..

Home Forums For the Dads! Father’s day gift ideas…..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

ah haileysmum that sounds lovely

we tend not to do pressies as such for each other so it’s more something for the girls to give dh – he needs slippers and a new basball cap so reckon that’s what he’ll be getting…….. will see if i find something else to go with it though :wink:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Elave have a fab mens range of skin care for shaving – it has been tested by Mr Mumstown and gets a big thumbs up!!

Ideal for a Father’s day gift, its very soft for mens skin and this is ideal after shaving.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Love the Elave range. Also quite liking The Body Shop Marca root range, some nice post shaving products in there and they have hampers for Father’s day too.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Mothercare has small gifts, like keyrings and mugs and they are really cute and from 6 euro, so cheap too!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have just ordered a book for my partner on lovetoread.co.uk called My Dad you upload your own photos & you add in the words of the book.i just did a simple enough one so that he can read it to my daughter &when she is old enough she can read the words.i think he will get a great kick out of it & she will enjoy seeing us all in a book.it takes 10 days to arrive so will be here in time for his first fathers day.I cant wait to see the finished product too,I hope he will really like it.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Have tried some of the mens ranges from The Body Shop and Elave and both are excellent – its nice to get mens products to try out sometimes, as its usually stuff for the girls that comes in to us.

if anyone looking to get their partner a hamper or some shaving packs, look out for the Elave Mens Gift sets and Body shop hamper for men, they are very good and do not irriate skin.

Taylor5

I think Aldi have real "daddy" type slippers in stock tomorrow.

My dh’s birthday is next week, he is looking for a 3D tv for the euros, he has been working really really hard over the last few months so i cant really say no! If i had my day it would be a nice home cooked dinner and a walk in the forest.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Shaws in Laurence Town Centre had some nice t-shirts & polo shirts, nice for dads & grandads too

Anonymous
    Inactive

I saw in Tesco brochure that they have i love my daddy mugs & i love my grandad mugs for €1.40 -BARGAIN!

The book I got made for Haileys dad arrived today,it is so cute.Im delighted with it,the print of the photos is really good quality.I would really recommend this site lovetoread.co.uk they make all different types of books so it could also do for other occasions other than fathers day.

trixiebell
    Participant

If your hubby has a sweet tooth, check out my friends page, theyre fab 🙂
    https://www.facebook.com/TanyasTreesAndTreats?ref=ts

Taylor5

If your hubby has a sweet tooth, check out my friends page, theyre fab 🙂
    https://www.facebook.com/TanyasTreesAndTreats?ref=ts

OMG that is stunning!!! I would love and eat one all to myself

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.