Fashion Show for the Irish Cancer Society Daffodil day.

Home Forums Louth Chat Fashion Show for the Irish Cancer Society Daffodil day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

As you may know next Friday 23rd is Daffodil Day for the Irish Cancer Society, and on Wednesday 28th Drogheda is hosting its annual Fashion Show at the West Court Hotel, in aid of this worthy cause.

This year BodyRight are delighed to be involved with the show and I will be ‘strutting’ my stuff :wink: :wink: down the catwalk on the night.

Sadly cancer affects so many of us either personally or through a family member or friend. All money raised goes towards growing the Society’s direct patient care services including the National Cancer Helpline (1800 200 700), the night nursing service, oncology liaison nursing, financial aid, counselling and literature.

If you would like to come along to what is always a great night tickets are €20 available at the West Court Hotel or you can make a donation through mycharity.ie by following this link.
    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/gareth_duffys_event/

Thanks for your support.

Gareth
    BodyRight

Just a few more days to go until the Fashion Show, tickets are still available at the West Court Hotel.

Hope to see some of the Mumstown crew there, ill give you a wave from the Catwalk 😀 😀

Margo1

We did a big fundraiser for the Balbriggan Cancer Support centre last weekend and it went really well. Great to see so much support for these causes, sadly so many of us are affected by cancer.

Best of luck with the fashion show.

Thanks margo,

It was a great night and I got to do my Zoolander impression 😀 😀

Lots of funds raised for a great cause.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Well done guys. Hope you got a pic of the Zoolander face!!

I did the Balbriggan 10km too for the Balbriggan Cancer Support Centre and am doing the mini marathon for Cancer charity too – my mother in law has just gotten over breast cancer so it is a cause close to my heart as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.