Fantastic new childminding service in Co Cavan

Home Forums Minder Finder Fantastic new childminding service in Co Cavan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    GailT

Hello All,

Having gained lots of experience as a childminder working in other people’s homes,I am now able to offer a fantastic childminding service from my own home in the Lough Duff/Mullahoran area of Co Cavan from the beginning of November ’09.

The children will be encouraged to play and explore in their own large, bright playroom (newly decorated and filled with lots of great toys, games and other activities) as well as having their own dedicated ‘sleepy room’ and their own bathroom.

All of the rooms have been entirely ‘child proofed’ so as to allow the children to explore and have fun freely, just as they would at home.

I also have a large garden allowing for lots of outside, active play on sunny days.

I am currently undertaking training with the Cavan County Childcare Committee; by November I will be fully notified to the Cavan CCC and will have completed First Aid training. I also plan to take part in many other courses throughout the year.

Meals will be provided; lots of healthy food and drink will be available throughout the day.

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me; my phone number is 085 8372301.

Thanks, Gail

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.