Fancy a Night Out?

Home Forums National Chat Fancy a Night Out?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Mumstown has been short-listed for the Community Award hosted by Drogheda Business Chamber.

The celebration will include champagne, dinner, goodie bags and entertainment. It is an opportunity for ladies from all walks of life to gather their colleagues and friends and join in the celebration.

Tickets are priced at €55.00 per person and can be booked through the Chamber Office on 041 9833544 or by contacting enquiries@droghedachamber.com.

It promises to be a wonderful night for all and a great chance to recognise the wonderful women in our community.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

I think we can all agree that Kelly has done a fabulous job with Mumstown and really deserves her nomination for an award.

She has helped so many local parents come together and help each other through the site and it is great she is being recognised for her hard work and for the positive impact she has had on our community.

I will be there to support her on the night and hope lots of other mums can make it too.

It’s sounds like great value and of course, it is always nice to get a night out away from the kiddies and to be able to chat with other mums and meet new people without our little darlings distracting us!!

Hope to see lots of you there,
    Siobhan

libby1
    Participant

Best of luck Kelly

You deserve all that comes to you.
    Sorry i cann’t make it tomorrow night, i have to work. I am sure it will be a wonderful night…

scole1

when is it on???

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry … it’s tomorrow night the 25th @ 7:15 in the d hotel.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.