family photographer

Home Forums National Chat family photographer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    matt24

I am looking for some family shots to be taken, very casual and fun in our own home. Does anyone have any suggestions? I live in Dun Laoghaire. Ta Catherine

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hi I am a photographer myself but i would recommend as I am very busy at the moment Nicky Mcdonnell..she is a fab photographer and very used to dealing with this kind of work !!

Just google her, loads and loads of great reviews

Jedt
    Keymaster

Barry from Reflections photography is very nice and does family shots, I know some families who have used his services and they seemed very happy with him. His details are: 0861741046 or email barry@reflectionsphotography.ie

HTH!

Hi Catherine.. I would be delighted to help you with an In Home photoshoot. I do alot of family portraiture and I always travel to the clients house bringing all neccessary equipment. The session itself normally takes a couple of hours but really it is up to you how much time you want. I dont charge by the hour or anything like that. I prefer to keep the session as relaxed and fun filled as possible and not worry about time constraints. 2 hours is usually more than enough time anyway before the kids start to get bored. 🙂

If you want to contact me via phone or email we can have a chat anyway and I can email you some sample pics from a recent shoot I did. My phone number is 086 1741046 and my email address is barry@reflectionsphotography.ie.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.