Family holiday

Home Forums National Chat Family holiday

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    bigbird

Hi

has any one any recommendations for a family holiday end of may start of June one week some where sunny but very Kid friendly I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old .Im thinking Portugal !! any suggestions would be helpfull .

Thanks

mamacita

Hi Bigbird,

I would recommend Canvas Holidays. They have campsites all over and often have activities for young children. Great facilities as well. You’d want the south of France or Spain/Portugal for the weather.

Hope you find something good!

Jedt
    Keymaster

We loved Fuerteventura, stayed in Corralejo last time. Its really nice, family friendly. We hired a car and went all over the island, theres a great zoo and parks, lots to do and really nice and laid back.

Hope to get back this year ❗ ❗

Anonymous
    Inactive

A convert to France myself been going the last 4+ years, so great bargains for the end of may/june. My friend going that time for 2 weeks for about €1400 for 2 adults & 2 children and that includes the Ferry.

beams

Hi bigbird – we are off to albufeira, portugal – last week in May with a 2 1/2 yr old and a 1 yr old – got great apt on http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk – check it out you may find something you like too 😉 😉

Taylor5

We loved Fuerteventura, stayed in Corralejo last time. Its really nice, family friendly. We hired a car and went all over the island, theres a great zoo and parks, lots to do and really nice and laid back.

Hope to get back this year ❗ ❗

I was here and i hated it, my sister and my neighbour loved it here…. we were a couple maybe i’d look at it different now as a family iykwim.

carolger

Alvor in the Algarve in Portugal is lovely. Its a tiny fishing village and the beach is fantastic. Loads of children friendly restaurants and shops are close to all the holiday apartments/hotels. Very easy to get around by car if you are thinking of hiring one

Taylor5

I love Alvor its stunning…. love portugal, lovely country and the people are so nice not like the spanish, they are so nice and friendly and everything is about their families

amarie40

were going to kusadasi end of may . I was there twice before but not with my 3 yr old . Were going back to the hotel we were in before so I know from before it was family friendly.
    Anyone else there before with family and what do you think?
    amot

Anonymous
    Inactive

All this talk of holidays, would love to be whisked away somewhere, off to Portlaoise the next couple of weekends, does that count 😆

Almae

we are looking at corralejo in Fuerteventura form 27th apRIL TO 8th May and with flights and accomadation its working out at €760 approx, for 2 adults and 1 child booked everything seperately…

Taylor5

were going to kusadasi end of may . I was there twice before but not with my 3 yr old . Were going back to the hotel we were in before so I know from before it was family friendly.
    Anyone else there before with family and what do you think?
    amot

I was there twice too,, loved the place but not too keen on the Turkish men…. I was in my late teens early twenties and was very slim with big boobs but i was followed all over the place as they LOVE Blue eyes!!!! Was almost afraid to leave the apartment we got sooo much unwanted hassel from the local men…. and im not anything to look at but turned me off going back!

Almae thats a great price… i book lanzarote for my mam and 2 friends from the 25th to the 3rd of May, worked out 340 for the 8 days… they are delighted as all the other holidays they looked at were about the 700 mark.

hjs

Going Majorca 31st July 4 1 week – whole island v child friendly

BUT, much more importantly, have option of girls weekend in Cannes, ooh la la, June bank hol. Would be delighted if that came off.

Think in my exp, two key factors when travelling with youngish kids (4 and under) on a summer sun break kinda thing, r flight lengths ( and times, to a lesser degree) and transfer times at the other end.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.