Family Fun Day this Sunday – Navan!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Family Fun Day this Sunday – Navan!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi everyone…

Just to say there is an RTE telefon event happening at Navan Racecourse this Sunday…….its going to be a Dog Fancy Dress Show for the main event!! But also bouncy castles, face painting and lots of stalls…….so if you are at a loose end on Sunday it may be worth a visit….

Between 1pm and 5pm…….

If you have a dog, maybe bring it along in costume and enter in show!!

I will be there on the Drogheda Animal Rescue stall!! I know it may be a bit of a drive for some but thought i would let you all know…….

Moonflower

scole1

do hubby’s count for dressing up…. 😆 😆 😆 😆 ahhh darn it i always miss the good things….in work…. 😥 😥 have fun anyone that goes

Moonflower

Hi, yes it was a fun day……i was amazed at the amount of people who turned up with their dogs in fancy dress……

We would love to do a similar thing over this way next year for Drogheda Animal Rescue…….a family fun day (like an old fashioned english fete! – we still have lots of them going on in england) but………we are stuck as we can never find anywhere to hold it……so if anyone has any suggestions they would be very welcome……

Moonflower

Ps. Scole…..maybe if you got hubby to walk on all fours his his costume you might of got away with it……. 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

really would have loved this but work on Sundays 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.