False lashes that are not annoying!

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Beauty & Fashion for Hot Mamas & Cute Kids! False lashes that are not annoying!

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve tried false lashes a few times for special occasions and they always irritated me and I could not wait to get them off after a short while each time.

Today I was getting my make-up done in Biofresh on the corner of Peter St and Laurence St in Drogheda and Carina suggested some false lashes for me, I was apprehensive because I need my eyes not to streaming as I have an interview this evening but she said they are made from natural hairs and will not irritate me.

And she was right, I’ve had them in a few hours already and they are not bothering me at all and they look really nice. They are not too big (like something Jordan would wear) they are quite natural looking and just emphasize my own eyelashes.

So I am well impressed and wanted to let ye know if you are thinking of getting make-up and/or lashes done, the girls in Biofresh are brilliant.

http://www.biofreshskincare.ie/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.