Face Book

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi, is anyone on facebook on here? i have just joined after pressure from friends back home…..very addictive but dont want to neglect my fav mumstown site by spending too much time on there!!

Have never been into this thread as thought it was to do with a Blog…is a blog like a home page similar to facebook? But why is everyone talking about their diets on here…..is blogging another name for dieting? Just wondering??? :oops:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Moonflower

I am on Facebook, you will see there are a couple on mumstown mums on there. Admittedly I mostly use it to play scrabble and keep up with old friends (if anyone likes the scrabble plse pm me your details and I’ll add you, I need more people to play with).

Apparently a blog by definition is a web page where the last entry shows at the top. That’s it! As far as I know it has nothing to do with dieting – unless you want it to! In fact, snooping through our memberlist I saw a blog belonging to someone which is up for an award. I’ll see if I can find it… 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hope this person doesn’t mind me posting their blog but I had a look at it a while back and really enjoyed it.

http://midgetwrangler.blogspot.com/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.