Fabulous Beauty Salon 10% off for Mumstown Members

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Fabulous Beauty Salon 10% off for Mumstown Members

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Carol Mcgee
    Newly opened Fabulous Beauty Salon, Newfoundwell Road, Drogheda (on Termonfeckin Road) is offering Mumstown Members 10% discount. for the Month of May/June they have great specials on Facial’s, Waxing, Spray Tan, Nails etc. Don’t forget to mention youre a Mumstown Member

Carol

Yvonne

One of our ladies here was telling us that you were opening!
    Where exactly are you based?

trixiebell
    Participant

hi carol what is the name of the place? Wonder if its the same one im thinking of… thanks!

Carol Mcgee

One of our ladies here was telling us that you were opening!
    Where exactly are you based?

Yvonne, its my friend who has opened it, her name is Janette Bissett, the premises is beside the Topaz Service Station, to get to it you drive into the side of the service station, the first entrance the termonfeckin side.

Her number is 087 900498, give her a call she is great

Carol

Carol Mcgee

hi carol what is the name of the place? Wonder if its the same one im thinking of… thanks!

Hi Trixibell,

Love that name I wish I thought of something cool to call myself this is all so new to me.

The name of the premises is Fabulous Beauty Salon, Termonfeckin Road, Drogheda

She is offering really good specials at the moments like
    Decleor 1 hr Facials with back massage and eye brow trim €50.
    Make up + free false eyelashes €20
    Her waxing start at €15 for an Eyebrown Trim & Tint with a free eye lash tint.

The list goes on, on, and on.

you shoulg give her a call.

Carol Mcgee

hi carol what is the name of the place? Wonder if its the same one im thinking of… thanks!hi carol what is the name of the place? Wonder if its the same one im thinking of… thanks!

Hi Trixibell,

Love that name I wish I thought of something cool to call myself this is all so new to me.

The name of the premises is Fabulous Beauty Salon, Termonfeckin Road, Drogheda

She is offering really good specials at the moments like
    Decleor 1 hr Facials with back massage and eye brow trim €50.
    Make up + free false eyelashes €20
    Her waxing start at €15 for an Eyebrown Trim & Tint with a free eye lash tint.

The list goes on, on, and on.

you shoulg give her a call.

trixiebell
    Participant

hi carol, if u PM admin, they can change your name if you like.

I know Janette, I have had my make up and tan done a good few times, and she is great (she will know who I am lolol!!)

Must get up to see the new salon soon!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.