Fab competition to turn on the fireworks @ Marshes!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Fab competition to turn on the fireworks @ Marshes!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

mmm haven’t been up to dundalk in years – might head up after xmas –

Anonymous
    Inactive

Santa is coming to Marshes Nov 18th with a BANG with a fab fireworks display!

For your families chance to help ignite the magic of Christmas and push the plunger starting the spectacular fireworks display, simply answer the question below….‘Which of Santa’s reindeers has a red nose?’ .Answers to siobhan@mumstown.ie

Friday 18th November from 6pm come along and feast your eyes on fun festive activities including an amazing fireworks display, Santa’s colourful arrival, an Ice Rink, Christmas Train, Costume Characters and extra special entertainment!

Ride Marshes Polar Express
    Friday 18th November 6pm – 9pm
    Saturday 19th November 11am – 6pm
    Sunday 20th November 1pm – 6pm

‘Get your skates on’ with our fabulous ice rink, open Thursday 17th November – Saturday 19th November. (€1 per skates hire, benefiting the Toys on the Table Appeal 2011. Toddler skates are available.)

For your families chance to help ignite the magic of Christmas and push the plunger starting the spectacular fireworks display, simply answer the question below….’Which of Santa’s reindeers has a red nose?’

all answers to siobhan@mumstown.ie by November 15th.

scole1

wow sounds amazing defo gonna take a trip up there, train ice skating etc what more could ya ask for really to kick christmas off…oh excited now love christmas…..

Taylor5

Oh that sounds great, i have too say i was really taken by the Marshes, its stunning, if you havent been its is such a lovely centre, dont know why we didnt get something likethat in Drogheda…. might make the trip up, can keep dh happy by stopping off in the service station on the M1 for a burgerking 😆 😆 😆

I love christmas and i CANT wait for this year, 2011 health wise was a tough on for my family and we want to go a bit mental this Christmas 😆 😆 😆 So much so i put up my first Christmas light decoration TODAY!!! Dont worry i put it out the back of the house, so neighbours dont sign me in 😆 😆 😆 😆 I got a Santa about 2 foot high with a count down for christmas on it (12.99 in home store and more) i have it in the sunroom windown but on the 1st of Dec i will put out in the garden 😳 😳 😳 Im so sorry but the kids have been asking when can they put up the tree, im sooo tempted, but they are delighted with this……. for now!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

And the winner is…..Scole!

Well done Scole, we hope you enjoy pushing the plunger to start the fireworks display!

It will be a great family evening of entertainment. Hope to see lots of familiar faces there.

scole1

Omg I’m thrilled I was going to go anyway but this adds to it all I’m delighted my da1 will be thrilled oh I love Christmas thanks for the first Christmas present xx

Anonymous
    Inactive

enjoy it!! 😀 😀

Taylor5

Omg I’m thrilled I was going to go anyway but this adds toit all I’m delighted my da1 will be thrilled oh I love Christmas thanks for the first Christmas present xx

Ya big kid 😆 😆 😆 Great prize delighted for you 😀 😀 😀

scole1

thanks everyone..will make a wish for you all to have a happy christmas and all worries gone for 2012 while pushing it….here’s to happy times ahead for all and the spirit of christmas

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t forget, our next Mumstown event @ Marshes takes place on Thursday 1st Dec from 10am. We will have goody bags for all our members and also, a very special man in red will be coming along on the day!!!

Hope to see lots of familiar faces tomorrow night and again om 1st Dec. 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mumstown has collaborated with Ruby Nu, clothing store at Marshes for a competition for 3 x 50euro vouchers.

To be in with a chance to win, all you have to do is ‘like’ the Ruby Nu Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/RubyNu

scole1

Well what a great night we met Claire the lady who organised the event so nice and did a great job well done and thank. You ds1 was excited and nervous too a little shy about the whole thing he pushed the plunger and the fireworks went up was a great display we then headed to see the arrival of Santa on a cool fully light like the coca cola truck Santa hanging off the side was great we the had the opportunity to ride the train in with Santa at the helm both kids loved it the centre was buzzing great fun for all a giant snow globe to get a Photo taken in funny also star wars storm troopers Santa teddy bears saying hello to all the children a weird light guy too that looked awasone in the dark the twitters singing while the children waited to see Santa brought back memories of songs I learned in school the centre was buzzing and I have to say marshes shopping centre lived up to what they promised although the ice rink wasn’t able to arrive it didn’t take away from the amount of effort everyone put in looking forward to going back for a skate and a shop thanks again for a wonderful prize it has kicked off the Christmas spirit

Taylor5

Wow Sounds great, i was stunned how nice the centre is, i might head up next weekend for the ice rink. More Fireworks in Drogheda tomorrow

Jedt

its a lovely centre and Name it opening there on 1st Dec, just in time for our Christmas Mumstown get together

LouthMam

Just saw this thread now! I didn’t realise a Mumstowner did the honours for the fireworks. We went along last Friday and had a great evening.DH went on the little Polar Express with the children and they loved the merry-go-round and fireworks.
    We had never brought them to anything like that before and the excitement was unreal. Well done to the Marshes for a well-organised event – and to you too scole1.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.