Fab Coffee Morning

Home Forums National Chat Fab Coffee Morning

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Just back from our coffee morning at The Bagel Bar.
    First time attendee and loved it!! :D

It is definitely in the calendar for next month.

Great for a Daddy Daughter Day activity !!!

Gareth & Amelia
    BodyRight

rossylisa

It was lovely to talk to you Gareth and your gorgeous DD 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ah Rossy were you there? Its your first time wasn’t it?

Sorry I missed it now, I ummed and ahhed about coming in , kept changing my mind thinking of other things I had to do, ended up not doing much of anything aside from cleaning!

Taylor5

Rossy was there, on time this time 😆 😆 😆

Great morning, alot there but not over packed.. yummy fruit salad samples from BB
    Thanks Guys

Hi Rossy

Yea we had a great time, although Amilia was starving 🙁
    Will remember to bring a snack next time…rookie mistake 😆

Gareth

rossylisa

Yes HMM i made it on timeish 😆 😆 Iv gone down for a few of them but by the time i got there everyone was leaving so I never stick around lol.

Financial Companion
    Participant

It looked a great turnout! That was my first time to pop down, I know when I walked by last week there was only about 3 people in the place so they must love it when the mumstown gang come down! 😉

Taylor, I have an additional idea for you for energy efficiency at home…………just fit a dynamo to your ds2 and you won’t even need solar panels! 😆 I hope he sleeps tonight after all that running around 😉

julymam

It looked a great turnout! That was my first time to pop down, I know when I walked by last week there was only about 3 people in the place so they must love it when the mumstown gang come down! 😉

Taylor, I have an additional idea for you for energy efficiency at home…………just fit a dynamo to your ds2 and you won’t even need solar panels! 😆 I hope he sleeps tonight after all that running around 😉

😆 😆 😆 my little fella didn’t stop the whole time either i was sweating in the place lol
    was nice to get out for some adult chat even if i did have to keep legging it around after ds 😀

Nice to meet you FC and miffym ❓ aswell 😉

Financial Companion
    Participant

Great to meet you too Julymam 😉 Just as well there was no alcohol served there……I think I’d have had to check your ID 😆

Yeah, I remember when our 2 were that age, the one thing that dw missed was conversation and mixing with other adults, I think it’s crucial for sanity!

julymam

Great to meet you too Julymam 😉 Just as well there was no alcohol served there……I think I’d have had to check your ID 😆

Yeah, I remember when our 2 were that age, the one thing that dw missed was conversation and mixing with other adults, I think it’s crucial for sanity!
    LOL 😆 😆 I’ll take that as a compliment, i’m nearly 29 ! haven’t been asked for id since i was 21 😆 😆

It is very important for the aul sanity to have some adult conversation every now and again!

missysmum

We had a great time too, and it was lovely to meet you garreth, and amelia is just beautiful. Nice to meet you too Rossy, sorry we didn’t get much of a chance to chat, maybe next time if dd stays still! And i never got round to you either Financial Companion 😉 i had you in my sights at one point and then got sidetracked, next time for sure.

Financial Companion
    Participant

Julymam……nearly 29??? 😯 If you’re nearly 29, I must be nearly 70! Oh wait….I am nearly 70! 😆 (okay, I feel it some days!) Seriously though, I thought you were much younger, that’s why I asked if the baby was your first! Yep, take it as a compliment! 😉

Missymum, as long as those "sights" weren’t attached to anything that projects bullets, you can approach me anytime 😆

Yea it was lovely to meet you too missymum and I too was trying to get over to Financial Companion but he was mister popular 😆 😆

In the diary for next month.

see you then

Gareth.

Financial Companion
    Participant

Yea it was lovely to meet you too missymum and I too was trying to get over to Financial Companion but he was mister popular 😆 😆

In the diary for next month.

see you then

Gareth.

Gareth, you’d be amazed at the result of wrapping €50 notes and putting them inside pens gets!!……………….and pause……………..ok, put the pens down, I’m joking! 😆

Seriously though, in this day and age, with what our government and banks have thrust upon us, the manner in which mumstowners help each other is a huge positive step forward! Gatherings like the bagel bar meets can only be positive and helpful!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.