eye patch for child…..found one at last

Home Forums National Chat eye patch for child…..found one at last

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

:D at Temple Street for check up and was given one of these eye patches to try…brill. fits lovely and neat. gone are those awful sticky plaster type eye patches forever. This is much easier for a child to wear.

http://kayfunpatch.com/patches.html

Taylor5

They are a brilliant idea!!! Wow i know a few mammies who have their hearts broken at the moment… will forward this onto them

Anonymous
    Inactive

I worked in an opticians in my previous life 🙂 and tried every way to source an alternative to the sticky plaster patch….asked at the Lourdes, chemists, opticians…but nothing. And then the lady in Temple Street had a box of them and only had to choose what pattern!!!

Taylor5

I only gave an eye patch i had here to a mother whos heart is broken with a little fella just starting to wear patch and glasses, its on an elastic band, i got it in Maher chemist… i cant wait too tell her about this, its a brilliant idea

munchin
    Participant

oh my little one started wearing glasses 2 weeks ago – she’s only turned two so i’m having a wee bit of trouble getting her to wear the glasses BUT no patch as of yet – have saved this link cause my niece had the patch and it was a night mare getting her to wear them. Thanks mummy5

rossylisa

They are great. My DD had to wear a patch when she was younger and they were horrible things.Hard enough to get her to wear them but with a pattern on them would have been a hell of a lot easier

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.