Extra Special First Tuesday Club 2nd February

Home Forums Louth Chat Extra Special First Tuesday Club 2nd February

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    ScotchHall

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know the plans for the First Tuesday Club 2nd February.

We will have Cliodhna here with her FREE Valentines Workshop for the kids from 1-3pm.

Gymboree will be open all afternoon with their special offer of bring a buddy for FREE!

FREE PARKING ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the food court for the Mums we have: (From 2pm onwards)

Fuschia doing mini makeovers
    Peter Mark doing hair upstyles and answering any questions you might have.
    Health Express will be showing their baby range that you can get 15% OFF.
    Carraig Donn and Dorothy Perkins will come down and show you some great styles for the upcoming Spring season and answer any fashion queries!

As always offers are available in participating stores for anyone with a First Tuesday Keyring! (You can pick these up at the information desk on level 1)

We look forward to seeing you on the 2nd.

Thanks,

Scotch Hall

Daisy37

So I get free parking and then I can get my hair & make up done while the kids either playing in Gymboree or doing arts & crafts – sounds great to me!!!

This sounds like it will be a really good event, looking forward to it.

scole1

mmm any healthy option ideas for those on operation transformation??? i’ll need an afternoon out… 😆

Taylor5

Oh that sounds great!!!!!
    All the gilrs doing Operation Transformation will be looking for fashion tips for our final weigh-in in RTE on the 28th of Feb… would the above shops be willing to style us for our big day, not for Free but advice and a discount…. 13 woman looking for something flattering to show off our new fab figures and most of all Cheap as we are all on Budgets…

chewieodie
    Participant

Ohhh I like the way you think Taylor!

Taylor5

Im a believer in "if you dont ask you done recieve" 😆 😆 😆

hjs

U can wear Dunnes if u like, Taylor, I will be wearin Stella McCartney!

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

ScotchHall

Well ladies – good news!

A few stores have agreed to offer style advise and discounts to those participating in Operation Transformation.

Dorothy Perkins will give 10% Off
    Topshop will give 15% Off and
    Carraig Donn will give 10% Off

I will just need to know before hand when everyone will be coming so I can let the managers of the stores know!

Thanks,

Scotch Hall

trixiebell
    Participant

oooh thats great, we will all be fab!

scole1

deadly…cool……….thanks scotch hall….count me in

Taylor5

Well dont SH thats good to hear…. hjs is fine in her wife beaters:wink: 😆 😆 😆

hjs

…. hjs is fine in her wife beaters:wink: 😆 😆 😆

Mais, non, ma cheri – will be having mine courriered from Harrod’s, don’t you know?!! 😀 😀 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

Have to say Insomnia do really nide, filling soups deals for lunch so if we walk down from our other get together, we can have nice soup and coffees in there. A healthy, low fat yet filling option.

I had lunch at Insomnia last week and it was so delicious, I was really surprised how full I felt afterwards.

Really looking forward to this event now, lots of great stuff will be going on!

Jedt
    Keymaster

anyone thinking of coming along on Tuesday afternoon, feel free to bring a friend, sister, mum etc.

Sounds like there will be lots of stuff for the mammies this week, looking forward to it!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.