EXCLUSIVE Fantastic Bunk Bed Deals at Love Furniture

Home Forums Spot the Bargain EXCLUSIVE Fantastic Bunk Bed Deals at Love Furniture

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello fellow bargain hunters!

We at Love Furniture love spoiling our customers with the best prices on great quality furniture.

Our prices are already rock bottom, but right now we are offering an additional €20 off of our Antique Barcelona Bunk Bed and Stone White Barcelona Bunk Bed to all potential customers here at Mumstown. Your kids will absolutely love these bunks, so why not make bed time that little bit easier? At our prices, you really can’t afford not to!

Okay, okay, you’ve bent our arms. We will also provide FREE assembly for any bunk bed bought. This service usually costs €45. Ach, we spoil ya rotten! :wink:

Don’t forget, at Love furniture we strive to offer you the best products at competitive prices with friendly customer service.

Go to [url:254xaddb]http://www.lovefurniture.ie/bedroom-furniture/bunk-beds-ireland/barcelona-bunk[/url:254xaddb] for the fantastic Stone White Barcelona Bunk Bed.

Go to [url:254xaddb]http://www.lovefurniture.ie/bedroom-furniture/bunk-beds-ireland/antique-barcelona-bunk-bed[/url:254xaddb] for the very affordable Antique Barcelona Bunk Bed

Before you buy, let us know you found us on Mumstown!

[size=150:254xaddb]Love style, love price, love furniture![/size:254xaddb]

Taylor5

I was the one who put my review of Love up here on mumstown and pointed Sabbi in your direction…. i will have to start getting commision or a discount off my order 😆 😆 😆 😉

Jedt

Yep, thanks Taylor! All the best recommendations on Mumstown come from the mums!

And when my two are in their new beds next week I’ll tell them it was your recommendation that got them for us.

We looked at loads of other places but these were best ones around. Looking forward to seeing them put together, hopefully will help de-clutter the room!

Now, just have to bribe my hubby into painting the room this weekend, not exactly fun for a bank holiday but we cannot go anywhere at this stage with me about to pop! 😀

Taylor5

Sure it will only take a few hours to paint a room, you can sit back and make sure its done right 😉

I got a call today, my bunks wont be coming until the week after next, they are coming from a supplier in the UK so Love cant deliever until they get the Bunk i want back in stock, but its the one ds has his heart set on (his birthday gift) so i just have to wait. Its a Hyder bunk and the other sites i found were 100’s of euro dearer then Love.

Taylor5

Sabbi do you remember you admired my Chest the Hallway? I was looking for TV Storage and i found that Love stock the same Cube Brand…

http://www.lovefurniture.ie/occasional- … slim-chest

Jedt

that’s gorgeous, I love that chunky sturdy looking furniture. maybe after baby comes will add something like that to the list of things I want to get for the house….the list that’s never ending!! :lol::lol:

Taylor5

that’s gorgeous, I love that chunky sturdy looking furniture. maybe after baby comes will add something like that to the list of things I want to get for the house….the list that’s never ending!! 😆 😆

I wont tell you what i paid for mine 😆 😆 😆 But i got a great bargain

trixiebell
    Participant

I have used these recently and got a super king size bed and mattress and the price was great compared to other places, great value!

Taylor5

I have used these recently and got a super king size bed and mattress and the price was great compared to other places, great value!

You told me about buying your bed online, i didnt know it was with Love…. only saying to dh that we need to start looking for a new bed, its worn out! We just need to agree on what type, i want foam he wants springs

You told me about buying your bed online, i didnt know it was with Love…. only saying to dh that we need to start looking for a new bed, its worn out! We just need to agree on what type, i want foam he wants springs

Taylor5, did you know you can get mattresses that have both the combination of springs and memory foam? It would be a great meet-in-the-middle 🙂 Have a wee look at our Pocket Sprung Mattress here [url]http://www.lovefurniture.ie/mattresses/platinum-mattress[/url] Maybe it could be right for you?

Remember, you can call or email for more details. No bother!

We are so happy with the positive feedback seen here. Fantastic to see. Hope we can keep this up for yas!

Taylor5

Oh i like the look of that it should keep us both happy 🙄 😆 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.