eurovision

Home Forums National Chat eurovision

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    scole1

anyone watch the semi finals how funny, i think ireland’s was gas, really took the mick out of the whole thing but i think that it’s zany enough to get through…..

scole1

ah we’re out what a shame, not, it’s a sham anyways….fixed….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nnnnnoooo. That’s such a pity. This is the first time I’ve ever been interested in it and it’s over 🙁

Taylor5

I thought some of the songs were utter crap. I thought Dustin would have gotten through

ed1
    Participant

can’t believe he didnt get through. he was better than some of them. 😆

Sweetpea

In his ownworks i have to say it was "Bruuuutal" 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

oh he was just awful!!!!
    i was cringing watching it!!!!
    so stereotypical to have the backing dancers prancing around in orange, green and white clothes, what must other countires take us for!!!

oh did anyone see poland, OH MY GOD!!!!! she was orange, what was she thinking wearing so much tan!!!!!

Taylor5

Yummy I was PMSL at the Polish one, she was like she was rubbed in shite and her teeth were SNOW WHITE, they would blind you. This made the tan look even darker 🙄

I did think the green, white and orange was very tacky indeed, but dont think it was the worst!

yummymummy

LOL she was terrible alright!!!!
    didnt watch all of it, was bored out of my tree, but might watch it on thurs to see the other ones.
    the spanish song with your man with the moustache GOOD GOD!!!!!!
    its not what it used to be at all, i hate the voting for songs to get into the final, should be one night and one night only!

Sherbert

I actually thought i was gonna die laughing when i was watching that last night! Its a sham he didnt get through! Bloody sham i tell ya! Im sorry but what the hell was going on with the dude dressed as an angel! Nevermind the Tangoed Blondie!!!! J*sus!!!! It gets better and better every year for the cheese factor alone! Always cheers me up anyway. Especially love when they take the P8ss out of the presenters, go Marty! 😆

Jenny!!!

the only thing ill say is "MORTO".

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.