Eurosong 2011

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

The 5 contenders to represent Ireland in the Eurovision will be on The Late Late show tonight.

I’m rooting for Jedward, they can handle themselves in front of big crowds and their song is quite catchy, was written by the guys who wrote the winner in 2008.

Good luck to them all – lets hope who ever represents us we do well, its been a long time since we were placed anywhere decent in the finals.

scole1

oh must check it out…

Taylor5

I seen a few songs, seen Jedwards song…. I LIKED IT 😳

Dont know the result, was the song picked last night?

Jedt
    Keymaster

Lipstick, Lipstick, uh oh, uh oh!!! Yep, the Jedwardians won it. They are great fun, have great stage presence and will do us proud.

Some of the Late Late audience actually booed them when they were announced winners – miserable gits and they wouldn’t clap when they came on. So bloody childish. They won fair & square, best of luck to them

There have already been reports about them in the press, especially in the UK – they will get loads of coverage and create a buzz and hopefully do really well.

And, they make people smile, that cannot be a bad thing 😀

Taylor5

Who was the girl backing singer with the purple/pink hair… i’ve seen her beforebut cant remember where..
    yeah heard they won on Radio today… i liked it and I HATE Jedward, but its very catchy tune.

Do we really want to win it? We wont have the money to host it… if we did it would have to be in a tent with no heating 😆 😆 😆

MaryE

I think Nikki Kavanagh should have won. She was the best.

Saying that jedward will probably do well as all the kids love him and they are the people who do the most voting. Id say that we will get 12 points from the uk.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.