euro disney

Home Forums National Chat euro disney

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

I am taking Bf to Paris for 3 nights for his bday & I really wanna go to euro diney for a day but am thinking as a mammy am I horrible to go without my small people :oops: I could tell them I went to check it out to see do I wanna bring them :lol:

Maybe I should be happy with a mucky weekend & leave Mickey alone :lol: :roll:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Be happy with the mucky weekend!! EuroDisney is great and all but why waste that valuable kid-free time at a theme park full of other peoples kids?
    😆

Disneyland is great but a lot more fun with kids – dh took me to the Hong Kong one for my 30th 😳 and I had a ball, but having the kids there did make it even better than when I had been without them.

Paris is so great – I hope you have a ball.

Taylor5

I sure you will be kept busy in Paris without ED, but it you want to go, dont tell the kids just go….

pinkbabe

I’d love to go but would prob feel bad but if I bring them I won’t be able to go on the adult/big kid rides so I am thinking go 4 a day without them & bring them for the weekend next time 🙂

Taylor5

You should have went last year as kids under 10 went free, but think there is a big celebration going on over there at the moment.

Look go if you want and keep stum, buy a nice gift and they will be happy….. but Im sure mickey will put a smile on your face 😉 😉 😉 😆 😆 😆

pinkbabe

I am sure it … I mean he will 😀

Taylor5

DIRTY 😆 😆 😆

pinkbabe

well it is supposed to be a mucky weekendfor BFs bday 😳

Taylor5

Nothing like a dirty weekend, we had a really dirty one a few years ago…. dh fell into a ditch (drunk) so it was dirtier then we expected 😆 😆 😆 😆

pinkbabe

Love it!!!!

Taylor5

He didnt, I pmsl for hours afterwards, well years really!

pinkbabe

& ur still giggling aren’t ya 😆

Taylor5

Yeah 😳 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

there is so much to do in paris over 3 days you wont have time for the other kind of mickey..the one with ears i mean 😆

Take the kids when you go as you would feel guilty!!!!!!!

Ps i used to work there so any questoins feel free ( it was 10 years ago tho!!)

MNG

Enjoy yr trip PinkBabe heard that paris is a very romantic place 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.