enrolling a child in school

Home Forums Education enrolling a child in school

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mattsmum

hi ladies, well this is all new to me. I have a 15 month old baby boy , which will not start school till 2011 !!! but I’m not sure how you go about enrolling a child in a school or which school to pick!! I live in bryanstown area so if anyboby know which schools is the nears to me and how I go about enrolling him please let me know. thanks mattsmum

yummymummy

dont quote me but i think congress boys scool and fatima girls school are combining schools in a buidling up around there in the near future. i think congress boys school will be closest to u , they are up at millmount. give them a ring and ask them.

kcireland

Yummy you are right about the schools joining forces … but there are rumours that Congress will continue on as a school too.

Mattsmum … I think you need to fill in an application & bring in a birth certificate. I don’t think it matters how far in advance you sign up (earlier is good, though) .. it depends on who is 5 years old or will be turning 5 during that year.

mattsmum

thanks Ladies , when to the schools and got the forms , another job done , ta 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.