enjoyed a gr8 kids dance/fit class

Home Forums National Chat enjoyed a gr8 kids dance/fit class

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Me and dd are just back from a fit kids type dance class it was on in St Josephs school in mell 4-5 pm the age group was 3 onwards till 7 i think, it was very good and dd loved it , there were about 35 kids equal boys and girls..they did loads of warm up dancing , bit of drama type dancing and all sorts really.
    It was only 6 euro great bargain I thought.

Think they put kids forward for tv stuff and that kind of thing as well.

DDs montessori owner was therewith her kids too so it must be quite good i thought :lol: :lol:

Would be great to meet up with some other mt ers there :lol:

P.s the lads seemed to really love the hip hoppy part :lol: :lol:

This will be on every friday..with an older age group straight after it i think

Yvonne

Hi HMM – thats great that D enjoyed it – do you think E would be up for it – mind you I would have to change my work hours to get her there, but it would be fun!
    Do you have to book for a number of weeks, or can you just turn up? Might try it one Friday if I can get the chance and go from there.

rossylisa

yvonne there is one in the labfitness gym on saturday at 2 til 3 ages is from 3 . there is also one begining in the westgate on saturdays from 12 to 1 dont know when this one is starting though

Yvonne

Oh thats great Lisa!! Will check that out now!

happymumblemum
    Participant

E would love it Yvonne , and yes you can just pay as you go.

Had seen the Saturday ones alright but they didnt really siut me as I prefer to do stuff the three of us together when we are all off rather than me disappearing with dd . dp isnt getting off that lightly 😆 😆 😆

The teachers were really nice and very professional looking and all teh kids seemed to hang on their every word.
    Would nt maybe call it a dance class as such probably more dance fitness but i think thats what made it fun at dd age

Yvonne

I will try and check the Friday one out sometime HMM – its just awkward because of work… will have to put thinking cap on – as like your DP, done think DH would be into coming along on the Saturday and its nice to do things together at the weekend.

happymumblemum
    Participant

trixie your liitle fella i reckon would love this as ther ewere loads of boys at it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.