Electrician

Home Forums Louth Chat Electrician

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

Hi there,

I have two new lights (chandelier types) to go up in my sitting & dining room. Dh attempted but couldnt put them up, so i now need an electrician?

Can anyone recommend one? How much would it cost to put two lights up to you think?

Im in the dark now as dh took old lights down before he discovered he couldnt put new ones up, so just have lamps at the moment!!

Thanks.

hjs

I posted here a while back about similar thing and got an astonishingly marvellous electrician. so prompt, so honest and straight forward and so unbelieveably priced. He called Steve, I pm u his no

Wonderwoman

I can recommend McCartney Electical..his name is Andy..i can find out his number if i like, just pm me.. he’s based in Mornington

gigi11

hi marye
    did u get sorted?
    my fella’s an electrician and has very little on at the min and is very cheap.. what area are u in?

hjs

Well Mary,

How’d u go on?

MaryE

Stephen actually came last night & was a very nice man, put up the lights and he was very reasonable.

I will defo be calling him again.

My dh was happy with him too as he said that the lights were particularly tricky, so that gave dh a good excuse for not being able to do it himself. 😆

Im delighted to have light again.

hjs

What are fellas like!

They hilarious!

I bet they just talked footy and completely avoided the lights issue and let u do all the talkin on that score!

LOL!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.